Chapter 43 - Cinema

After going home and washing, Cam,Ally, Nash and I all made our way to the local cinema. The walk took us a good 30 minutes but it was difficult to notice when Cams playing the chart on his phone, Allys cracking jokes every few seconds and you don't have to walk anywhere because you're on Nash's back. So, to me, it felt like 2 minutes down thd road.

I still had no idea what movie we were going to see and decided I didn't really care, as long as I had something to do today. We arrived in the large building and bought nearly every thing we saw along with our tickets before going to our seats.

Ally and I struggled in with our arms overflowing with packets of sweets and popcorn bags, when I nearly dropped the whole lot onto the floor because there, directly in front of me, was Hayes and Daisy. They hadn't even acknowledged us yet, too busy with each others tongues down their throats.

"Great." I muttered as I noticed the only seats left were next to the couple.

"Ignore them." Ally advised in my ear.

I followed her up the steps to take my seat next to her and Nash- only 3 seats from Daisy.

"Hey bro" Nash said, high fiving Hayes as he made his way over to me.

"Hey guys!" Said Hayes, his cheeks turning slightly pink after having unattached his mouth from my former bestfriend.

Cam and Nash talked happily to Hayes as the movie trailers rolled on, then just as it started, Nash faced the screen, taking my hand as the movie started.

The gesture relaxed me a little, but not enough to stop the frustration growing inside of me. Why is everyone acting so normal? Were they not as annoyed as I was? I guess the boys weren't, but what about Ally?

I looked over at Ally and Daisy whispering to each other and couldn't help but feel a wave of jealousy wash over me.

Allys my bestfriend! Why the hell is Daisy talking to her as if she is? Well, Ally is prettier than me... and funnier... and cooler... and just better... but it hurt to think that Daisy would just replace me like that, I thought she'd e upset to lose me. Obviously I had been wrong about that.

I watched the two for a while before I realised Ally was actually encouraging the conversation, hell she was freaking laughing at her jokes!
My own bestfriend betraying me!

I felt tears pool up in my eyes and bit my lip while concerntating on not letting them fall.

What if Daisy tells Ally lies about me? What if Ally believes her? What if Ally realises how much better she could do without me? What if she decides to be bestfriends with Daisy instead?

I felt sick, the possibility of losing yet another bestfriend was such a new thought and so possible that I had to squeeze my eyes together to stop the stream from falling.

I'm gonna lose Ally. I thought. I'm going to lose her like I lost Daisy.