Chapter Fifteen - Mahogany's pool party

Allison took my hand as soon as we were in just our bikinis and we raced to the pool and cannon balled in holding on to each other's hand. It caused a good enough splash to earn a round of applause from everyone around, I blushed but Ali loved it, she began to bow and shout thank you to everyone, blowing them kisses and waving.

I giggled and looked around, there were about 10 girls I didn't know around here,but I didn't bother saying hi, I just talked to Ali and the boys.

"So," said Matt,coming up behind me, "you and Nash together yet?"

"What are you talking about?" I asked

"Well he was telling us how you went out on a date and you kept trying to kiss him and things but he told you to take it slow... Why are you looking at me like that?"

I didn't bother replying, I was out of the pool in seconds and in front of Nash and a girl he was holding around the waist.

"What the hell are you playing at?!" I demanded.

"What?" Nash said moving closer to the dark haired girl, who giggled at his touch.

"Why are you telling people I was all over you like a little slut?" My vision was turning red, I'd only been here for just over a week and I did not need some cocky 17 year old telling everyone fake rumours about me.

"Because you were" he replied, averting his eyes.

"Your a liar." He blushed and suddenly became very interested in the floor.

"Shut up, your just jealous because he's not interested in you, he likes brunettes, obviously." Said the brown haired barbie next to him, twirling her hair and standing on her tiptoes to kiss his cheek.

"Don't say that to her." Nash said pathetically with no effort in the words "she's not worth it" he breathed out under his breath.

By then I had turned and walked away a few steps but after that I spun so fast that I hadn't realised what I was about to do before my hand flew across his cheek. Everything stopped for a moment. I felt my face burn as the people around us gasped and stared, I didn't apologise, I just left. Ali called me but I couldn't cope with talking to her, I ran home and slammed my door shut before sitting in the shower and letting the hot water wipe away my tears.