Chapter nine - Camerons party

Ally had picked out both her own and my dress' for the party and I must admit that she did a fine job.

I looked at my long sleeve black velvet dress and fell in love, the hem reached halfway down my thigh and the neck showed a great deal of my collar bones. It was beautiful. I wore a plain black choker, black tights and black heeled boots, my hair was down and straightened and I had let Allison do my makeup for me. She had transformed my face, she made my eyes look huge and round and even bluer than usual with a considerable amount of dark eyeliner, eye shadow and mascara and painted my lips in red lipstick. I grinned at my reflection and turned as Ally walked out of the bathroom, looking even more beautiful than me. She wore a black dress with spaghetti straps,but the dress had tiny glitters that weren't noticeable until she moved, at which the glitter would sparkle and make her look like a shimmering goddess. She too had smokey eyes,black tights, matching shoes and a choker but her hair had been perfectly placed into a plait that hung long down her skinny back and little ringlets pulled carefully down into her face. We were ready to go and we walked arm in arm across the road to Cams house which was already thumping to the music of the party.

As we pushed our way through the gigantic corridor towards the kitchen, I noticed Nash in the corner of the room - surrounded by slutty looking females, I ignored them and waved towards Nash, he saw me and quickly averted his eyes without a second glance. I hadn't realised how much I like him until this moment when disappointment flooded into my heart, I tried to forget and followed Ally as she stormed through crowds screaming at people to move and swearing between every word. I laughed at her and then was greeted with a hug and kiss on the cheek by a slightly drunken Cameron.

"Hello the two most beautiful people at our whole school, that's including me, which is saying something because I'm the prettiest dude ever." He slurred with over-exaggerated arm movements. He then stumbled towards Allison where he clumsily kissed her lips and said "How's my girl Ally then?" She smirked up at him and said "we're not even dating Cam" and punched his shoulder playfully.

Cam swung his arm over her shoulder and slurred "well we should be, so we are." Allison blushed from under his arm but recovered enough to laugh in hysterics when Cameron jumped onto the table nearby and screamed "ALLEESOOON IZ MY GURLFRIEND, SO IF YOU BOYZ TRY TO KISS HER OR ANYTHINGELSEATALL I WILL KILL YOU BECAUSE SHE IS WONDERFULLY WONDERFUL AND I LURVE HER THIS MUCH!" At which point he swung his arms wide as if to hug a bear the air and fell off the table and onto his back, laughing on the floor with Ally at his side now crying with glee. Everyone had backed away now and left them on their own, I followed suit, figuring Ally would appreciate the alone time. So, I made my way through masses of sweaty bodies and drinking my way through my second cup of something that was probably some type of beer.