Chapter 21

Jeshua's P.O.V

I walked to my house and opened the door, today was amazing with Valeria. I've noticed that she's all I've been waiting for, all I want on my dream girl. I just don't understand why it took me so long to realize it when I had the love of my life right in front of me. I got rid of those thoughts when I got to my room.

I took my cloths off and throw some basketball shorts on. I laid flat on my bed, and here came the thoughts again. she's just so amazing and beautiful, I can't believe I'm lucky enough to have a person like her in my life.

I decided to go to sleep, I was really tired.

I woke up to someone kissing my face. I knew exactly who it was. I smiled still with my eyes closed.

"Wakey wakey, sunshine" I heard her angelical voice say.

"Good morning beautiful" I said. My voice raspy.

"I never notice this before but your Morning voice is hella sexy" She said snuggling herself on my bare chest.

I lifter her head and kissed her. She put her hand on either side of my face, and the room falls away. I've never gotten lost in a kiss before. My heart started to beat really fast and my hands couldn't bring her any closer to me. I tasted her and realize I've been starving for her kisses. I have loved before, but it didn't feel like this. I've kissed before, but I didn't burn me like this. Maybe it lasts a minute, and maybe it's an hour. All I know is this kiss, and how soft her skin is when it brushes against mine, and that even if I did not know it until now, I have been waiting for this person forever.

After what seem like hours we pulled away.

"I like you wrap around my arms like a burrito, be my baerrito?" I asked her shyly. She looked at me before bursting into beautiful giggles.

That's so cheesy, I know but, Hey anything for my girl.

"Sure, I'll be your baerrito" She said giggling again, I couldn't help but laugh too.

"As much as I would like to stay here with you I really got to pees" I gave her a apologetical smile.

She pouted, but moved to the side so I could get up. I ran to the bathroom 'cause I really needed to pee. I finished my business and then went out to find Vale and Natalie sitting on my bed watching Dora The Explorer.

"Hey Natalie " I said giving her a sloppy kids on her rosy cheeks.

"Eww, germs" She started to rub her cheek uncontrollably. I just laughed, she's too much sometimes.

"What are we going to do today?" I asked Vale, I set next to her and Natalie.

"I was thinking we could take Justin and Natalie to the zoo" She said excitedly.

The zoo, really?

"Sure babe" I said with my most realistic smile. I would do anything for this girl because I love her to the moon and back. And you do sacrifices for the people you, like go to the Zoo. That's a sacrifice I'm willing to for her because I really don't like the Zoo. It's too stinky and dirty.

________________

HEY GUYS! SO HOW YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER? (:

YAY VALERIA IS JESHUA'S BAERRITO!

COMMENT WHAT YOU GUYS THINK OF THIS SHORT AND CRAPPY CHAPTER!

COMMENT / VOTE/ SHARE?

LOVE Y'ALL ❤