Chapter 3

Jeshua's P.O.V

When Valeria and I got home Nathalie came running to us. She loved her and Valeria loved her. "Hey Vally" Nathalie said hugging Valeria's legs.

"Hey there princess" She said, picking her from the floor and spinning her around. Nathalie started to giggle. "I missed you" Nathalie said with a sad face.

"Awww I missed you too, Nathy" Valeria said, calling her by the nickname only she could call her.

"Come play with me" She said, as soon as Valeria put her down. "Sorry little one, but she's here with me" I said, pulling Vale to my room.

"But that's not fair, I haven't seen her in so long" She pouted.

"You know that don't work with me" I said laughing still pulling Valeria by her arm.

"Hey, but I want to play with my princess" Valeria said pulling her arm from my hold.

"But I thought you wanted to be with me" I pouted. I was just messing with her, but I think she bought it cause she gave me a sad face.

"Fine" She said walking to my room. "I'll play with you later princess" She said turning around and smiling to Nathalie.

"Okay" Nathalie said smiling and clapping her tiny hands. She looked so adorable.

Went we got to my room Vale threw her bag on my bed and then jumped in my bed.

"Would you move from my side of the bed" I said shoving her to the other side of the bed.

"What are we doing tonight?" I asked. When I asked to come to my house I didn't really had nothing planned for us to do.

"Ummm I don't know, you tell me" She said turning the TV on.

"How about we play princess with Nathy?" She said laughing. When she laughs she makes this adorable little thing with her nose.

"Haha, very funny" I said not finding what she said funny. I'm a man I don't play princess.

Next thing I know I'm being pushed to Nathalie's room to play "princess".

"Hey, what are you doing!" I said trying to get away from her.

"I thought I said we were playing princess with Nathalie" She said smirking and sending a wink my way.

"No, no, no" I said raising my hands indicating I wasn't going to play princess with them.

-------

"Doesn't my brother look pretty in pink?" Nathalie asked smiling widely.

So I know y'all wondering what she's talking about. I don't know how it happened, I don't know how I'm dressed in a pink tutu. I just know right now I'm wearing a pink tutu and a diamond tiara.

"I agree with you Nathalie, I think we should take a picture" Valeria said and before I could react at what she just said I heard the click from the camera. She started to laugh so hard.

"I'm going to kill you" I growled. This was embarrassing enough and she is going to go and take a picture. I needed to delete the picture ASAP.

"Awww, but you look so cute" She said laughing again. There was nothing funny about this situation.

I got up and took everything off before walking to my room and halfway to my room Valeria called for me.

"Wait, wait" She said trying not to laugh. "Are you really mad?" She asked trying to be serious.

I just ignored her and kept walking, she was following me and before she could say anything I closed the door in her face. I've been sitting on my bed watching TV for ten minutes now. I smirked when I hear knocking at my door.