Chapter 14

Valeria's P.O.V

I woke with a massive headache, Yea, That's a side effect of hitting my head. I looked to my right to my phone it read 11:30 A.M. I got up from my comfy warm bed, I promised mom I would take Justin to the park again.

I went to my bathroom to take a quick shower. I finished after 10 minutes.

I found a nice outfit that consisted of a red shirt with black shorts, and my black sandals. I changed quick and went downstairs to get something to eat.

"Hey kiddo"- said dad kissing me on the forehead before leaving through the main door.

"Where's dad going? Isn't today his day off?"- I asked confused.

"He got call into work"- mom said shaking her head. That work is way too much.

Dad works in this huge company, he makes a lot of money but he got to work too hard.

I set on the table where mom had put  delicious pancakes with Bacon. I finished eating and watched my dishes.

"Where's Justin? "- I asked mom when I finished with the dishes.

"Matt is  with him in the living room"- she said before leaving the kitchen.

I went to the living room to look for Justin. There were watching SpongeBob.

"Hey buddy"- Justin looked directly at me and started to move his little arms in the air. He looked so cute. "Hey Matt"- I took Justin from his arms.

"Hey sis"- he said finally looking away from the tv. "You guys leaving already?"- he asked.

"Yea, I don't want to keep this little guy waiting"- I said tickling Justin on his side, he started to giggle. I don't know if I mentioned  this but Justin is a very ticklish little boy.

Mom was at the front door with Justin stroller. I put  him down and buckle him up. He started to move his little legs and arms in excitement.

I opened the door to let us out.

"Be careful kids"- mom waved in our direction.

"Alright, bye mom"- I said before walking down the street to the park.

We got to the park in less than 10 minutes. When Justin saw the park he started moving in the stroller, he wanted to be let down.

"Hold down, cowboy"- I couldn't help but laugh.

I walked us to the swings, I unblocked Justin from his stroller and took him out to put him in the babies swings.

I started to swing him slowly, he started to giggle and move his arm in the air. He looked like he was really enjoying the swings.

I stopped swinging him after five long minutes. I took him out of the swings and put him back in his stroller, I was thinking to walk him around the park and maybe buy and ice cream for the both of us.

My phone started ringing in my pocket. I took it out to see Jeshua's name flashing on the screen, I slide it to answer it.

"What's up J?"- I said when I answered.

"Hey Vale, where are you?"- he asked.

"At the park with Justin, why?" I asked.

"Nothing, I'll meet you at the park. What part of the park are you?"- he said.

"Close to the swings"- I answered, I looked down to Justin to see him smiling to some where, when I looked where he was looking I saw Jeshua walking our way.

How the heck he got her so fast?

I ended the call, he was looking at me  smiling. He got to where we were and he bend down to give Justin a kiss on his forehead, than he straight up and gave me a big bear hug.

"Jeshua, can't breath"- I shocked out, he let me go.

I looked at his face that was a slight shade of pink.

"Are you blushing?"- I asked him giggling.

He looked down and then looked up.

He smiled,"No, you're seeing things"- he said laughing nervously.

I just laugh and started pushing Justin stroller down the park. I gave Jeshua a slight glance, he was looking at the floor still blushing.

Well isn't that weird?

________

Well who missed me? Jk I know nobody did.haha

Well here's a new chapter yay!

What you guys think?

I know I didn't update for a long time, but I didn't know what to write about sorry  :(

Vote/ comment

Love y'all :)