Chapter 33

"Meeting your soul mate is like walking into a house you've in before- you will recognize the furniture, the pictures on the wall, the books on the shelves, the contents of drawers: you could find you way in the dark if you had to."  — I'll Give You the Sun by Handy Nelson

______

Jeshua's P.O.V

When we pulled away from our intense kiss, she smiled sweetly at me.

“Why do you love me?”- she asked, holding my sight.

I looked down  and smile, “Because you feel like home to me. That's why I love you.”- I said, I didn't even had to think about it.

Her eyes sparkled with love and happiness, “You could break my heart into tiny little pieces, and I'd still pick them up and put them back in your hands. Because the love I feel for you  is something I can't even put into words.”-she said, biting her bottom lip.

“But that's the thing baby, I'll  never break your heart. Because this”- I said, touching her chest, representing where her heart was.

“Belongs to me, and if I break it  I don't think I'll be able to ever forgive myself. Because seeing you hurt is something I would never want to experience. I'm so, so, so, so, so, so in love with you baby girl.”- I said, I cupped her face with my hands. I approached her lips slowly, before taking her fully pink lips in mine.

We kissed slowly, this kiss was one of those kisses that you couldn't get enough of. One of those kisses that would fill your heart with joy, that makes you fell complete. And that's what I felt with Valeria, I felt complete. She's my best friend, my girlfriend, the love of my life, my world. My everything.

We pulled away softly, “You're the best thing that has ever happened to me,”- she said hugging me. Her tiny arms hung on my big torso, I put  my chin on top of her head.

I sigh in content, this is all I would ever need. She's the girl I want for the rest of my life, the girl I see myself marring. She's the girl I see as the mom of my kids.

We pulled away, and then I grabbed her hand. We started walking hand in hand, we stopped where I had a blanket with candles around it. We walked to it, and sat down. Valeria snuggles to my chest, I could feel her soft breathing against me, I hugged her from behind, and there we sat to watch the sunset. It was beautiful, it had that purplish and pinkish color.

“I love you.”- I whispered on her ear.

She turned around and started kissing me. She pulled away breathless, as  I tried to catch my breath too.

“You have managed to make me feel things I've never felt before in my life. You have left lovely marks on my soul, and amazing thoughts in my head. All things no one else has ever attempted before. I love you. I'm in love with you. I love you.  I really do.”- she said, looking at my eyes.

Now the only light reflecting us was the one coming from the moon, and it looked perfect on Valeria's precious face.

“I love you too, princess. You make me the happiest man alive. I'm a very lucky guy to have a girl like you.”- I said, caressing her smooth cheek.

We started kissing again, we laid in the blanket, me in top. I started caressing her tights, and she started touching my hair softly. Our tongues dancing in a beautiful sync, I squeezed her tight softly and she let a soft moan out. I tried to pull away, but she wouldn't let me.

“If I don't stop now, I don't think I would be able to stop,”- I said breathing hard, I could feel her warm breath in my face.

Oh lord, this girl is driving me crazy.

“Than don't.”- she said, looking me straight in the eyes.

And that's all the permission I need it, I know she's not a virgin, but this would be our first time. And I want her to enjoy it.

I softly took her white top off, revealing her beautiful breast. I kissed her deeply, she stock her skinny fingers through my hair, pulling on some strings. Making me moan in pleasure. I lifted my shirt of my body, I saw as Valeria stared at my abs, I smirked before crashing my lips to her again.

She caressed my bare chest with her tiny hands, I could feel my little friend waking up, if y'all know what I mean. I couldn't wait any longer, I slide her skirt down and stared at her beautiful body.

“Take your pants off,”- she demand, pulling away for a split second.

“Yes ma'am.”- I said smirking, I unbuttoned my pants and slide them off.

She looked me up and down smirking. I kissed down her stomach and stopped at the beginning of her panties. I could hear her soft moans. I kissed inside her tights, before pulling away.

I slide her panties down, I saw that she was soaking wet. I rubbed her entrance, I saw her gasp. I smirked.

“So ready for me.”- I said, taking off my boxers. I saw her gasp at what she was looking.

I smiled, before positioning myself on her entrance.

“Ready?”- I asked, looking directly at her brown orbs.

“Yeah,”- she said, biting her pink lip.

Here we come.

_______

I can't believe I just wrote that /.\

I'm sorry if you guys didn't like the last part, but well it had to happened eventually *caugh* awkward lol

Well, what you guys think? I'm sorry if that last part wasn't very "detailed" I'm not very good at things like that obviously lol but I  tried (:

Please comment and vote! (:

Love y'all ❤