CHAPTER 27

"We're all a little weird. And life is a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness—and call it love—true love."

Robert Fulghum

—————

Jeshu's P.O.V

Today is that day that we'll be beginning our senior year, and God, how long I've been waiting for this. To be out of high school, and start collage.

I was getting ready on my room, I already had my clothes on. Dark jeans with white Polo shirt, I finished my outfit with my leather jacket and white Snickers.

I went downstairs where mom was making breakfast. Natalie was on her chair eating waffles.

"Hey Beautiful"- I said, rubbling her hair. She looked up and smiled.

"Hey Jey"- she said, before going back to her breakfast.

I set down, and mom placed a plate with waffles and eggs.

"Thank you mom"- I said, before digging in.

"You're welcome baby"- she said, she also placed a plate for her.

I guess my dad already left for work.

I finished with my breakfast, and placed the dirty plate on the sink.

"Have a great first day of school baby girl"- I said, placing a kiss on Natalie's head.

She was starting pre-k today. We had a talk yesterday because she was scared of starting school. I told her I'll take her for ice cream after school if she bahaved, after that she was happy. It was really easy to make her happy.

I went up to my room to get my backpack. When I had it, I went downstairs.

"Bye mom"- I said, giving my mom a kiss on her forehead.

"Bye sweetie, have a nice day back on school"- she said smiling.

"I'll try"- I mumble before leaving my house.

I got in my car, and started to drive to Valeria's house. After ten minutes, I parked on her porch. I got out, and walked up to her door and knocked.

Matt opened the door.

"What's up J?"- he said, letting me in.

"Sup"- I said smiling.

"She's up there freaking out"- he said chuckling.

I rolled my eyes, when isn't she?

I walked up to her room, she was pacing  from one side to another.

"Are you okay there?"- I said laughing a little bit.

She gasped,"OMG, you scares me! What are you doing here?"- she asked, she seems a little jumpy.

"Are you okay?"- I asked concerned, She looked a little pail.

"Yea, I mean no. Agh, I'm so nervous. Aren't you? I mean is our last year of high school, after this year we're going to college. And we're going to be way from here, an everything is going to be different, what about if-"

I cut her off by pressing my lips to her. She tried to pull away, but I didn't let her.

"You were a talking too much"- I said, pulling away smirking. She gave me a death glare, I laughed at her face. She was too cute.

"Come on, get ready. We're going to be late"- I said, slapping her ass softly. She gasped and gave me an annoying look.

I winked at her, she roller her eyes and walked to her closet.

She took a pair of shoes out. She was wearing a pair of white jeans with a baby blue blouse, and pairs of low brown boots. She looked perfect.

She walked up to her mirror to do her hair.

"What are you doing?"- I said, arching my eyebrows in confusion.

"Putting make up on"- she said simply.

"You don't need this crap, you're beautiful just the way you are"- I said kissing her head.

I could see her cheeks turning pink. I smiled to that, she only put a little bit of lip gloss on.

We walked downstairs, and we saw Johanna and Anthony sitting on the dinning room.

We said our goodbyes and left. We got to school shortly.

"Are you ready?"- I said, squeezing Valeria's tiny hand.

She nodded, and squeezed my hand back.

We got out of my car, and walked inside.

Everyone was greeting each other, telling each other how their summer went, etc.

Valeria and I kept walking down the hallways, until we saw her.

"Hey there, Jeshua"- she said, caressing my forearm.

I could feel Valeria tensing body next to me. I looked down at her, she was already looking at me.

"What are you doing Jenner?"- I asked annoyed. She licked her bottom lip.

"Didn't you miss me? Because I sure did"- she said, smirking.

Oh, shit.

"What is she talking about Jeshua?"- Valeria asked, she looked mad.

Jenner laugh, "Didn't he tell you?"- Jenner asked, when Valeria didn't answered she kept going. "He f*cked me last year"- She said smirking.

I swear I'm doing to kill this bitch.

"You did what?"- Valeria asked, if looked could kill I would be 6 ft under earth. And Jenner would be right with me.

"Baby, that was in the past. It was a mistake, I was drunk. And we weren't even together by that time"- I said, I tried to hold her hand, but she jerked away.

She gave me a dirty look, "It doesn't matter that we weren't together, she's the enemy Jeshua. And you didn't even tell me"- she said, I could see the hurt in her beautiful eyes.

I could hear Jenner laughing beside us, "Are you two together?  How pathetic"- she said giggling. She rolled her eyes, before leaving.

I swear if my mom hadn't raised me right, I would have punch that b*tch.

"How could you?"- Valeria asked, her eyes getting glossy.

"Baby, listen to me. That was a huge mistake, I don't know why I did it,"- I said, I grabbed her hand in mine.

I single tear rolled down her cheek.

"Please don't cry, you know it hurts me to see you upset."- I swiped the tears from her eyes.

She jerked her hand away and walk away.

"And please don't follow me"- I heard her whispered.

What a great start of the school year, note the sarcasm.

Now the person who I care most about was mad at me, and I can't stand that. I can't have her mad at, I can't leave without her.

I'll make this better, and that's a promise I'm welling to keep.

___________

Hey guys, how's everyone in this fine day?

How y'all like this chapter?

I'm sorry I had to do it, a story isn't fun without some drama, right?

Don't worry, It won't stay like that. But in trying to make it as realistic as I can, so it won't be al pretty.

Comment /vote/ share with friends?

I love you guys, I'm thankful for all the support thanks so much!