Chapter 53

"So It's not gonna be easy, It's gonna be really hard. We're gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever,  you and me, every day..." - Ryan Gosling, The Notebook.

_______

Jeshua's P.O.V

"Valeria, I'm so sorry baby. I know I was being a total dick, and for that I apologize baby," I said, taking her hands in mine.

I love this girl so much, I don't think I would be able to live my life without her. She's my life, she's everything for me.

"Jeshua." She whispered, her voice small.

"I'll see you," The guy said, taking the little girl in his arm.

She gave him a small smile before he walked away.

"Baby, I love you so much. I can't live without you sweetie. Please forgive me, I was just jealous. I can't loss you baby," I said, her eyes watered.

"Aww baby, I love you, too. You don't have to be jealous, I only want you, only you. My heart is perfect because it has you inside sweetheart." She said, caressing my cheek softly. I closed my eyes feeling her soft hand on my face, it felt so good to have her close.

I wrapped my arms around her small waist, and pulled her to my chest. She rested her head on my chest, while I rubbed her back smoothly.

"Let's go home sweetie," I said, grabbing her small hands on my big ones.

We walked to my car, and got in. I started the car, and drove away from the ice cream place. I automatically found Valeria's hand and intertwined our finger.

I gave a slight glance, and saw her smiling at me. That's how things are supposed to be, not us fighting. I hate fighting with her, I fell like my heart brakes every time we fight.

We shortly got to her house, I opened my door and got out. She got out too, and we walked hand in hand to her front door.

She got her key and opened the door and we walked in. The house was quite, probably they were out.

"Let's watch a movie." She said, pulling my arm. We walked to her room, and I laid down while she put the movie on.

"Let's watch Hours."  She said, I nodded. I've always liked this movie, it had a really nice ending.

She put the movie on, and came to bed with me. She snuggled herself into my chest, and I wrapped my arms around her. I loved having her in my arms, I felt  like I could protect her against everything. And that's where she belonged, in my arms.

I wasn't even paying attention to the movie, I just couldn't stop looking at her beautiful face.

"Stop." She said, smiling.

I looked at the TV for a little while, but then found myself looking back at her. She is the person I wouldn't mind spending my whole day looking at.  She was just that perfect.

"Seriously Jeshua, stop." She said, hiding her face at the crook of my neck.

I couldn't help but laugh, she was so cute.

I lifted her face, and she smiled widely at me. She got closer to me, and looked me straight in the eyes. I lifted my free hand and touched her face softly and she closed her eyes. I approach myself to her and kissed her pink lips, our lips touched slowly. The kiss was slow, and full of love.

She touched my chest with her warm hands making electricity run through my whole body. God, this woman will be the death of me. I lifted her up and settled her in top of me.

The kiss started to get heated, my body immediately reacting to hers.

***WARNING***MATURE CONTENT*** READ AT YOUR OWN RISK*** I WARNED YOU ALREADY

I flipped us, having her under me made me feel good, like I had full control of her body.

"I want you so bad baby." I whispered on her ear, I kissed her neck, and bit her softly.

Making a small moan come from her mouth. I lifted her shirt softly, my eyes scanned her full breast. I unclasped her bra and let her breast free. I took one in my mouth, and massage the other one with my hand.

I sucked and licked her hard nipple, making her squeal under me. My pants becoming more tight against my grown.

I let her breast go and licked down her stomach, stopping where her pants where. She lifted herself up and took my shirt off, running her hands down my chest and stopping on my pants. She unbuckled my bell, and slide my pants off, my hard cock showing through the thin material of my boxers.

I growled when she palmed it softly.

"If you do that I'm going to cum," I said, playfully. She only smiled sweetly at me before sliding my boxers off, and taking my full length in her hand.

"Omg baby," I said, my eyes rolling to the back of my head.

She kept jerking me, while I took one of her breast and pinched her soft nipple between my two fingers.

I was on the edge on cumming when she stopped, I gave her a confused look but she just smirked.

She took her pants off, and now was only on her thin tongs. Oh dear lord, I pulled her to me. She was laying under me now, I slowly lowered myself and positioned myself in her entrance. I kissed her thigh, and slowly removed her black tongs.

My eyes widened, she was beautiful. I looked at her, while I positioned myself on her entrance again, and slide my tongue on her wet pu$$y.

"Omg Jeshua," She said, making me hold her still. Her eyes closed, and her mouth wide open on pure pleasure.

Her body language encourage me to enter two fingers into her, her mouth widened more. I love seeing her like this, and knowing it was me who drove her crazy.

I lifted myself up right before she reached her climax, which she returned with a whine.

"Be patient baby girl," I said, taking a condom from my back pocket.

I always had one just in case, cause you never know.

I slide the condom through my length and positioned myself in her entrance.

"Ready?" I asked her smiling.

"Yes baby," She said, grabbing my hand.

I slowly thrust myself into her, making a loud moan to scape her mouth. She opened her eyes, and smiled. I kissed her lips while I went in and out of her.

I kept pushing myself deeper inside of her, which earned loud moans to scape both of our mouth.

Omg, I felt like I was about to explode.

"I'm close baby." She moaned out.

"Me too baby," I said thrusting into her one more time making me cum inside of her.

I breath out, collapsing next to her.

"Well, that was a good movie." I said, laughing. My breathing uneven, she giggled.

"It sure was."

____________

Well hello there, that was... well that was something /.\ lol

I don't know how many of you kept reading it, but Yeah. What you guys thought of the chapter?

I know I haven't update in like two weeks, sorry guys :( but here's an extremely interesting chapter lol

Comment/ vote

Much love:
Mayte