Chapter 23

Valeria's P.O.V

"Mom, is Justin ready yet?"- I asked, I entered my little brother's room.

She was putting him his little shoes. He was wearing a blue shirt with dark jeans.

"Yeah, he's all yours,"- she said, she turned around with Justin on her arms.

She gave him to me and he smiled.

"Hey buddy"- I gave him a small kiss on his rosy cheeks.

He giggled a little, "I'll see you later mom"- I said, she nodded and gave me a hug.

I walked out of Justin's room with him in my arms. I ran downstairs, he started to laugh. I love his laugh, is so angelical. His laugh can make someone's day.

I walked to the living room where Jashua was with Natalie.

"Ready?"- he asked, he gave Justin a kiss on his forehead.

"All good"- I said smiling.

Jashua took Justin's stroller and car seat, and I graved Natalie small hand. We walked out of the house, we walked to the car and put the kids in their car seat. I buckled Justin and Natalie up.

I walked to the passenger seat and Jeshua on the driver seat. I buckled myself up, and Jeshua started the engine.

The kids were quiet in the back. That car ride was silent, just the music playing.

"We are here!"- I shouted excitedly, Natalie clapped her tiny hands. She started to giggle.

Jeshua turned off the car and walk out, I did the same.

I unbuckled Justin, Jeshua gave me his stroller and laid him there. After we were all out we walked to the zoo, I love the zoo.

We already had our tickets, so it was easy to get in. We first went to see the birds, we first saw a bluebird.

"Aw, look at that pretty bird!"- Natalie exclaimed excitedly. She was pointing at a blue and gold macaw, it was indeed really pretty.

"Look at the that one!"- she said pointing at the flamingo.

Justin was looking at all the colorful birds, he was grinning. He looked so happy, and I'm glad he's loving it.

We kept walking and seeing all the beautiful animals.

"Jashy, please can I take a picture with that pretty animal?"- she said, she was referring to what I think was a hamster, but I wasn't sure.

"Okay, kiddo let's ask if we can, yeah?"- he said smiling down at her.

I stayed with Natalie and Justin while Jeshua asked someone if Natalie could take a picture with the little animal.

"Are you enjoying this?"- I asked Natalie smiling. She was holding Jason's hand and making silly faces to him.

She stopped, "Yea, I love animals. They're so pretty"- she said, looking at the animals surrounding us. She smiled and then went back to playing with Jason, he often giggled at her funny noises.

"Okay, we can take a picture"- Jeshua said. Natalie started jumping up and down, she grabbed Jeshua's hand and dragged him to take the picture.

I chuckled at her excitement, I followed behind with Justin. The person in charge gave Natalie the intrusions on how to hold the little thing, she holds it against her face and smiled. Jeshua took the picture, Natalie pet the hamster before giving it to the guy in charge.

We walked to the Aquarius, Natalie wanted to see the fishes, and so did I. We walked in, there were a lot of fishes, there were turtles and sharks.

"Wow"- Natalie said in awe. She kept looking at the fishes and so did Justin, his eyes were wide open. He was looking at all the different type of sea animals.

"Hey beautiful,"- Jeshua said, he took my hand in his. I look up at him, he had a smile in his face.

"Hey"- I said smiling. He bends down and kissed me on the lips, we smiled through the kiss.

"I think we should get something to eat"- he said pulling away.

I nodded, "Hey sweetie, do you want to get something to eat?"- I bended down to ask Natalie, she looked away from the fishes.

"Yes, I want pizza"- she said, she looked at the turtle and said bye.

She's too adorable. Jeshua carried her and we walked out of the Aquarius. We found a pizza place and ordered a medium size pizza, we set on one of the booths.

I took Justin out of his stroller and set him on my laps, Natalie sat on the other side with Jeshua. Our pizza arrived and I feed Justin little pieces of pizza, while he eats, I eat my slice of pizza.

I looked up to Jashua and he was already looking at me, I smiled to him and he smiled back adding a wink.

I rolled my eyes and kept eating my pizza. We finished eating after 20 minutes.

It was 6:00 pm, and we've already seen most of the animals. The kids were already falling asleep, we walked out of the zoo and into Jeshua's car. I got Justin of his stroller, he was asleep. I buckled him up on his car seat.

Jeshua had Natalie on his arms and he buckled her up, too.

I was going to get in when Jashua pushed me softly against the car.

"Hey"- he said close to my face. He looked at my lips while biting his own.

"Are you going to kiss me or not?"- I asked breathlessly, he smirked.

"Anxious much?"- he said, he bends down and kissed me. The kiss was gentle and passionate.

"I love you"- he whispers breathlessly.

I could feel my cheeks burning up, "I love you, too"- I whispered back. He smiled and pecked my lips.

_______

Hey guys! How are you all?

How yall like this chapter?

Who likes the zoo? (:

Comment/ vote/ share with your friends (:

Love y'all guys, thanks for all the support and feedback. I really appreciate it ❤️