Chapter 38

Valeria's P.O.V.

"Camilla?"- I asked surprised, cutting off Matt.

He looks like he just seen a ghost.

Camilla had a full smirk planted on her face, she looked, evil? What's wrong with her? I walked up to her.

"What are you doing here? How do you even get here?"- I whispered, I looked at her electric blue eyes. They didn't look like before, this eyes looked cold, hateful, depress.

She looked broken, jealous maybe.

"I'm here to have my man back,"- she said with greeted teeth. Her eyes turning to Matt and smirking evilly at him.

"I think you need to leave,"- I said, grabbing her arm to walk her out.

"I think you need to shut the fuck up, that's my man right there! That bitch better take her nasty claws from him! I bet that bastard on her arm is not even his!"- she said, raising her voice with every word.

Okay, this is fucking it.

"You better lower your voice, that right there is my niece, she's my brother's baby, and if you don't know what you're talking about you better shut your nasty ass mouth and get that fuck out!"- I said, fury in my voice. I could feel my blood boiling, how dare she come and make and scene?

"Baby, calm down."- I heard Jeshua calming voice say. I relax a little bit, but not completely.

"You need to leave,"- Matt said, his eyes red with rage.

"Baby pl-"

"Don't you baby me, you need to leave. I won't accept my daughters first day with us be like this. What has happened to you? Why are you so fucking bitchy?"- Matt said disgusted. I saw pain crossed her eyes before they became ice cold.

"You belong with me! She's just a whore, you love me. You'll come back, you always do."- she said smirking.

Matt gave her a sickening chuckle, "Loved, I use to love you, but not anymore. So I would appreciate if you would leave before I call security and have you arrested."- he said, I could see how mad he was.

Hell, even I wanted to slap Camilla right now. And here I thought she was a nice girl, I really liked her.

"You'll regret this Matt. You will beg me to come back, I bet she can't f*ck you like I do!"- she yelled, before walking out.

I tried to go after her but Jeshua firm hold pulled me back.

"She's not worth it, okay?"- he said, turning me around so I could look at his eyes.

His eyes could turn me from hulk to a little aunt. That's how much his eyes could calm me. I took at deep breath and close my eyes, I laid my head on his chest and relaxed.

"Thank you Valeria,"- Matt said from behind me. "And I'm sorry everyone,"- he said sadly. He walked up to Michelle, she looked really pissed.

"Can you guys give us a minute?"- Matt said pleadingly.

We nodded and left the room.

"I don't understand what happened to her, she was so nice."- I said, not believing what Camilla just did.

"Yeah, she'd changed. But I think she's just hurt, and this is her way of calling attention. We shouldn't pay mind to her."- he said, stroking my hair with his soft fingers.

"Poor Michelle, she looked really mad and I wouldn't blame her."- I said, closing my eyes and relaxing.

"When are they coming home?"- Jeshua asked, we got comfortable on the chair close to the room.

I set on Jeshua's lap, and rested my head on his firm shoulder. "Probably tomorrow, Yeah, tomorrow."- I said closing my eyes. I felt my eyes getting heavy, I let a small yawn out.

"You're tired baby, take a little nap."- he said, rubbing the small of my back.

Then Sleep overtook me.

___________

Hey guys! This is like a really short chapter, I'm sorry! But is because I'm going to post another chapter soon (:

Please tell me what you guys think! (:

What you guys think about Camilla?

Comment /vote/ share?

Love y'all! ❤