Chapter 11

Valeria's P.O.V

This freaking coma has me so confused, when they told me I was asleep for 10 days I was in shock. I thought I was out for like couple of minutes it didn't feel that long. I was caching up with my mom when Matt came in with a serious look.

"What's wrong Matt?" I asked concern, Matt was never serious; his too childish for that.

"Mom can I talk alone with Valeria?" He asked mom ignoring my question.

"Sure, honey" She said before walking away.

I crossed my arms over my chest, "So you going to tell me why you're being all weird?" I asked him raising my right eyebrow.

"Is bad, it's really bad. I just got back together with Camilla and now this. What am I going to do?" He started babbling.

"Wait, you got back with Camilla?" I asked, anger containing me.

"Yea, but that's not the problem" He said rubbing his face. "What's the problem than?" I asked confused.

"The night of Nate party, I might had slept with some random girl and got her pregnant" He said. He had a worried look.

"You what?!" I whisper-yelled so mom wouldn't come in asking what was happening.

"I know, dick move. Sis you got to help me I don't know what to do." He said with pleading eyes.

"How you know the baby is yours in the first place?" I asked arching my eyebrows once again.

"She was a virgin" He said with a slight pain in his voice.

"God Matty, why you did that for?" I asked him. He has in verge of tears.

I hugged him tightly and he stared to cry in my chest.

"I don't know how to tell Camilla this, I don't want to lose her again sis I love her" He said with quivery voice.

"Well you'll have to tell her because this girl will be showing soon and she will want you to help her with the baby" I said giving him a sad look. He nodded.

"I know, can you be with me when I tell mom and dad?" He asked, his eyes urgent and pleading.

"Yea, I'm here for you. What's the girl name anyway?" I asked him. He shrugged. "Are you serious, you don't know the name of the mother of your future baby?" I said frustrated.

"I was drunk, okay" He said. Like that made it any better. "Your impossible" I said shacking my head in disappointment.

"I know" He said sounding disappointed too.

Well this just suck, he just got with his girl and now he got another girl pregnant the irony of the world. It just kept bringing trouble to us. Is not the baby's fault in what situation he/she was convinced on but damn this was crazy.

"When are you telling mom and dad?" I asked him after he finished pacing around the room.

"I don't know, but I need a little time to get all this through my head" He said. He looked really upset, but he brought all this on himself.

"Can I come in? I have great news" Said mom on the other side of the door.

"Yes." Matt said. "Well the news is that you can go home tomorrow" Mom said with smile.

"Yay!" I said cheerfully. I can't wait to get the hell out of here, I hate hospitals.

"Where's Justin?" I asked, I haven't seen my little man yet.

"He's outside with Nana, you want me to bring him in?" She asked. "Yea" I said with smile.

She went outside to Nana and came back with a giggling boy. He looked so adorable.

"Hey kiddo" I said when she passed him to me. He clapped his hands in joy, he had two little teeth on the bottom and two on the top, it looked so cute.

He was playing with my hands and laughing.

"So what time can I leave tomorrow?" I asked mom.

"Around 10:00 am" She said. "Oh, and when are we going back to Miami?" I asked. I couldn't  wait to be in my house and sleep on my own bed. I hated hospital beds.

"Tomorrow in the afternoon hopefully" She said with a small smile.

"Good" I said smiling as well.

"What are you doing with my hands Justin?" I asked laughing, he was trying to put one finger in top of another one with no success. What made laugh is that he was getting mad because he couldn't do what he was trying to do.

"Hey sweetie"Said Nana bending down to kiss me in my forehead. "How are you feeling?" She asked setting next to me.

"Well enough to get out of here" I said. "Tomorrow, be patient" She said smiling.

"Yea, I know""What are we eating today?" Dad asked entering the room.

"Pizza!" I shouted.

"You can't eat pizza" Mom said. "Why?" I said with a puppy face.

"You can't eat grace just yet" She said with a apologetically face.

"Aw man, that just sucks" I said crossing my arms over my chest.

"Aw come on Vally, you can eat as much pizza as you want when we get out of here."Jeshua said smiling down to me.

"Yay!" I said excitedly.

"Sometimes I wonder about you" ad said chuckling. "A girl loves her pizza"- I said simply. He just laughed.

I can't wait to get out of here and shove my face with pepperoni pizza.

-----------

Hey guys, what you guys think of this chapter? Short I know, I'm sorry.

Picture to the side is of Matt Jonson :)

Comment/ vote/ share

~mayte~