And Then I Fell For My Best Friend

Valeria's P.O.V

"Valeria, would you hurry up? We're going to be late for the movie!" I heard Jeshua yelling from downstairs. Boys will never understand that us girls need our time to get ready.

"Can you give me five minutes? I'm not ready yet!" I yelled back at him. He gets on my nerves sometimes.

"You have been saying that for, what? the last ten minutes!" He said. I could tell he was getting frustrated. Jeshua is a person with a lack of patience, and I like to bother him for that.

"Well, here I am," I said, walking downstairs and standing in front of him.

"Hallelujah," Said my older brother Matt laughing.

"Shut up, before I make you Matt," I said, raising my fist.

"Wow, sorry," He said, raising his hands in surrender but still laughing. I took Jeshua's arm and pulled him to the door.

"Why do you always have to take so long when we're going somewhere, Vale?" He asked, getting in the car while I followed him.

"Because I need my time to get ready," I said, closing the passenger door and buckling my seatbelt.

"Yea, yea. What movie you wanna watch?" Jeshua asked, taking his eyes off the road for a second to look at me.

"What about the new Step Up movie?" I asked. I loved all the Step Up movies, I love how they dance; they're just amazing.

"Yeah, that sounds good," He said smiling. We both know he loves to Step Up as much as I do.

----------

"Okay, so you buy the tickets while I buy the food," Said Jeshua, walking to the food court.

"Hello, can I have two tickets for the movie Step Up All In, please?" I asked the young lady, smiling.

"Here you go, $14.25,"  She said, not even looking at me. How rude of her. I just passed her the money and took the tickets.

I walked to the food court to find Jeshua with a bunch of food.

"That's why you're my best friend," I said laughing and helping him with the food. Jeshua and I were super skinny, but god did we eat. We could eat all day and still be hungry.

We walked to the line and gave the man in front of the line our tickets and he ripped the last part of the tickets and told us where we should go. God, was he handsome in his white dress shirt and black skinny jeans. He had curly hair, I looked at his name tag and it said "Chris," handsome with a cute name.

"What are you looking at?" Asked Jeshua, interrupting my thoughts.

"Um, nothing. Let's go," I said, pulling his arm to where the guy told us to go.

We sat in the upper sits, where we always sit so nobody would get in our view. We started eating all the food Jeshua bought. I took the popcorn from his lap and started eating. We would always buy a large popcorn and two large cokes. The movie started twenty minutes later.

"Omg, the movie was awesome!" I said, jumping up and down when we got out of the theater.

"It wasn't so bad," Jeshua said like he didn't believe it was so good, but I know him really well so I knew when he was lying.

"You know it was amazing, JJ"  I said, calling him by the nickname I sometimes call him to bother him.

"Don't call me that, you know I hate it." He said giving me a glare.

"And why do you think I call you that?" I said laughing. We started walking to his car.

"You're something else," He said, laughing as well.

"But you love me anyway," I said, sticking my tongue out. "Very mature, Vale," He said laughing.

"Shut up, JJ" I said with a frown and crossing my arms over my chest, faking being mad at him for laughing at me.

"Oh, is Vally mad?" He said making a funny face that I couldn't contain my smile. He's so crazy.

He started the engine and started driving to my house. I looked at him. I can't lie, Jeshua was really handsome with his sandy brown hair and brown eyes. He's really sweet and gentle, he will make a girl happy one day. I just hope she doesn't break his heart because he's too nice. I came out of my thoughts when I realize we were parked in front of my house.

"Bye, JJ" I said unbuckling my seatbelt and giving Jeshua a kiss on the cheek.

"Don't call me that!" I heard him yell when I was opening the door to my house. I just laughed and waved to him before closing the door.

I saw my baby brother Justin laying on top of my dad's chest. Justin was turning one in a couple of months. I smiled at dad who was watching  TV.

"Hey kiddo, how was the movie?" Dad asked, sitting up and putting Justin in his arms.

"It was good, we had lots of fun," I said smiling. I really had fun today with Jeshua, well we always have fun together.

"Okay, kiddo Goodnight. I'm going to put the little one to bed" He said giving me a kiss on the forehead before going upstairs.

I followed behind him to go to my room. My room was next to Matt's. I went into my room and lay flat on the bed, I was so tired but I had to get up to change clothes. I got up and went to my dresser to find some PJs. After I found them I put them on and lay on my bed again. I must have been really tired because I fell asleep immediately.

--------

The first chapter, I hope you guys like it.

Comment and vote for the next chapter

~mayte~