Chapter 15

When we got home from the park mom took Justin to put him in his afternoon nap. Jeshua and I went to my room.

"So what happened to you at the park, today? You seem weird"- I asked him, a slight smirk on my face.

He looked down to his lap, he was playing with his fingers.

"Umm, I - I. Nothing"- he said sighing. He seem like he wanted to tell me something but couldn't bring himself to do it.

"Are you sure?"- I asked raising my right eyebrow.

"Yup"- he said popping the "p".

"If you say so, would you like to go swim with me?!"- I asked him excitedly. I haven't been in the pool since the accident.

"Sure"- he said with a smile.

"Okay, get out. I need to change, tell Matt to let you barrow something of his"- I said pushing him out of my room.

I found my white bikini on my dresser and throw it on, than I graved my sunglasses and a white towel from my closet. I went to find Jeshua.

He was with Matt at the living room.

"You coming or not?"- I asked Jeshua, he looked at me. He was looking me up and down, is be checking me out? Okay, that's just weird.

I took my towel ad put around my body, that make him come out of his trance. He looked at my eyes. I gave him a questioning look.

He stud up and went to the backyard without saying anything. Matt, didn't notice anything.

I walked to the pool, Jeshua was there with his back to me and his head between his legs.

"Are you okay?"- I said touching his shoulder. He jerked away, as if I had burned him. I was hurt, what did I do?

"I-i got to go, tell Matt I'll bring him his clothes later"- he said walking to the door.

What the f*ck just happened?

"Wait, Jeshua "- I pulled his arm, but he wasn't looking at me. "Please, don't ignore me, what did I do?"- I asked my voice cracking at the end.

"Let me go Vale"- his voice emotionless.

"Please tell me what I did? Tell me how I can fix it"- I single tear ran down my face, Jeshua had never treated me like this.

"You didn't do anything. Please just let me go"- he said with pleading voice. He looked at me and I could see the sadness in his beautiful hazel eyes.

"Okay"- I said, my voice low. I let his arm go.

"I'm sorry"- he said before turning away an leaving.

He left me there, confused and angry.

I went to the pool and jumped in, I need to cool down. I was there for a good fifteen minuted when Matt came out.

"Hey, what happened with Jeshua? He looked pretty upset"- Matt asked confused.

I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know, he just left"- I came out of the water and took my towel and wrapped it around my wet body.

"Just like that?"- he said crossing his arms over his chest.

I nodded before leaving, I went to my room and took my bikini off. I found some yoga pants and a tank top. I took my bikini to my balcony so it could dry off.

I was Laying down in my bed thinking about what the hell happened to Jeshua today. I will find out why he was acting so weird. No matter what it takes, I would find out.

--------

I know I haven't written in so long I'm sorry. But here's an update. Hope you guys like it :)

The picture is of the bikini Valeria was wearing :)

Vote/comment/ share?