Chapter 7

Valeria's P.O.V

"You what?!" I couldn't believe what I was hearing. "Do I have to repeat it again?" He asked, sighing tiredly.

"How could you be so stupid, she left you for someone else Matt" Seriously my brother could be so dumb sometimes.

I understand he loves her, is not that he can't forgive her, but is too soon for God sakes!

"I know! But I couldn't help it, I missed her" I could tell he was happy, but hurt at the same time.

I sighed, how couldn't I fell bad for the poor boy. "Just be careful Matt, I don't want you getting hurt" I know he's the oldest one, but sometimes I fell like I'm the older sister.

"I know" He sighed again, for what seems like the tenth time in the time we've been talking. "Well, I'll see you tomorrow I'm going to bed" I kissed his cheek before walking up to my room.

I took a well deserved shower, and put my favorite pajamas on. I lay down and was soon fast asleep.

"Wake up!!" I felt a heavy stuff in top of me, or I may say a certain someone in top of me. "Leave me alone" I growled softly going under my sheets again.

"Come on, wake the fuck up!" Jeshua picked me up from my bed and throw me in his shoulder.

"Put me down you little shit, my bed is calling me!"  I was hitting his back but it was no use, it was like he didn't even feel it.

We got to the dining room, mom was giggling.

"Mom, would you tell Jeshua to put me down" I pleaded, but she just shook her head. "I'm sorry honey, but no can't do" She said, before leaving the dining room laughing.

"You're supposed to be in my team mom!" Well, there goes my help. "Come on J, put me down" I was getting dizzy from having my head upside down.

"Okay, but no running off" He said, putting me down softly.

"So, was the necessary?" I asked, like for real, why can't he wake me like a normal person would?

"Yes" He smirked and set down on the table. "Bastard" I murmured before walking off to the kitchen. "I heard that!" He yelled from the dining room.

"I don't care" I yelled back. "Why so bitchy today little sis?" Matt asked laughing.

"Shut up Matt" I wasn't in the mood, I hated when people interrupted my beauty sleep.

"Aww, are you mad?" He asked smirking.

Can't he take a hint. I just decided to ignore him and get myself something eat.

"Good morning sweetheart" Dad said, walking in the kitchen.

There's nothing good about this morning. "Morning" I murmured while eating my PB&J sandwich.

"We're going to Nana's house today around 5:00 pm. We're staying the weekend so pack something" He said, before walking out the kitchen.

That put a smile on my face, I love my nana Eli. She's my dad's mom, and I totally adored her, she's just amazing.

I finished eating my sandwich, and went up to my room to take a shower.

"Holy shit, is 2:00 P.M" I thought I was like 11 A.M or something.

I went to my closet to find my zebra print bag and packed. I took two pairs of jeans, two jeans shorts, and my favorite black flats. I packed a bathing suit just in case. I took some tank tops, and couple of shirts.

I finished packing at round 2:54. I went to my bathroom to take a shower, I was there for like 30 minutes. I got out and wrapped a towel around my wet body, and went out to my room.

"Shit! What are you doing here Jeshua?You scare the jellys out of me" I was still trying to control my heartbeats.

"I'm going with you to Nana's Eli house" He said smiling. "Really?" I asked smiling, too. Nana loved Jeshua like if he was one of her own grandkids.

"Yea, so I just wanted to tell you now I'm going to go pack, I'll see you later" He said, giving me a quick hug before leaving.

I went to the closet to find something cute but comfy to wear. I found a dress that I haven't worn in a long time, the top part was black and the bottom part was floral. I finished getting dressed and I added some light make up. I finished around 3:30 pm. I still had a lot of time until we had to leave.

"Hey baby" I was on Justin room. He was in his crib playing with his toy but as soon as he heard me he looked up and smile. "What you got here?" I picked his favorite toy, the cowboy from Toy Story.

He stood up and clapped his tiny hands. "Someone's happy" I couldn't help but to laugh a little at how cute he was.

I left Justin's room around 4:30, I loved playing with him.

"Are you ready honey?" Mom asked when I got to her room.

"Yea, are you?" Mom always takes long to pack, because she has to pack her bag, Justin's bag and dad's bag.

Mom says dad can't pack his own bag because he forgets everything. One day she left him to pack his own bag and he forgot his underwear and toothbrush. It was hilarious.

"Almost, I just finished Justin's and your dad's bag, now I need to finish mine" She said walking up to her closet to get her clothes.

"Well, I'm going to see if Matt is done" I said before walking to Matt's room.

"Are you finished?" I asked sitting on his bed, he has putting some shoes on.

"Yea" He got up and took his black bag and swung it on his shoulder. "Come on let's go downstairs" He started to walk and I followed right behind him.

After ten minutes everyone was finished and now we're driving to Jeshua's house to pick him up. When we got there he was outside with his Mom.

"Hey Johanna" Jeshua's mom said smiling.

"Hey Anne, how's everything?" Mom asked politely.

"Everything is good, well I won't keep you waiting. Have a safe trip. Call me when you get there Jeshua" She said waving to us.

"Okay mom, bye" Jeshua said getting in the car.

"Hey" He said smiling to me.

"Hey" I smiled back to him.

"So long trip were heading" He said getting comfortable on the sit.

"Yup, 4 hours" I like long trips, I find them relaxing.

"Well wake me when we get there" He said putting his headphones on and closing his eyes. I did the same and soon I was fast sleep.

------

In the next chapter is when they got to Valeria's grandma house. I'll try to make the next chapter longer, I promise. And something intense is going to happen. *wink*

Picture to the side is Valeria's dress, cute right?