Chapter 12: How?

Annabeth POV

I watched from the mess hall. I felt so useless. At least the wall of water that Percy and Lord Poseidon created was still up. The campers were all seated at there parent's table. I was at the head table with Chiron. I turned to look out towards the woods.

"The wall went down!" someone shouted. I quickly turned back. Sure enough the wall of water had disappeared.

I finally couldn't take it anymore. "I'm going to see what is going on." I told Chiron.

He nodded and said, "Take Nico with you."

I spotted Nico in the shadows under a column. I motioned for him to come over.

He came over and I told him that we were going to scout. He just nodded.

We arrived at the top of the hill just in time to see trucks driving off. A man in a black suit came up to us.

"We have what we need." He said. He then walked back down the hill. That means they took Percy and Lord Poseidon. The question is, how?

Percy POV

The door opened and three men came in. Two of the men were dressed in black and had guns. The other man, who was also in black, pulled a metal table in behind him. The dudes with the guns undid my chains and lead me over to the table and pushed me down onto it. They rolled me over so I was lying on my belly. The guy who pulled the table in, I will call him Fred, put the metal cuffs on me while the other dudes held me down.

"Now," Fred said as he pulled a whip out, "you will answer the questions. Where is Olympus?"

"The mountain? That's in Greece." I replied smugly. Fred let the whip hit me five times before stopping. I noticed each time the whip hit me dad flinched.

"I mean the Olympus the Greek Gods live on." Fred said. I could tell he wasn't a very patient man.

"Um... In North America." I told him. Five more lashes.

"More precise." He said angrily.

"In the U.S.A" Five more. My back started to sting. When I was 'there' I got whipped countless times. You could say I'm used to it.

"Give me a state!" Fred yelled.

"Ok... Florida. It has a lot of beaches." That got me five more.

"Which state is Olympus in?" Fred asked.

"Greece is not a state last time I checked." Another five.

"Is it in New York?"

"It's in Alaska." I replied. This got me 50 lashes. I have my point proven that Fred is not patient. By the end of that I was only half conscious.

"Please stop!" I heard dad yell.

"For now I will." Fred said. I then felt something hard collide with the back of my head and I fell unconscious.