Chapter 14: The Plan

Steve Rodgers aka Captain America POV

It pained me to see the kid like this. He had the look of a solider. His eyes were full of loss and despair. But only his eyes. The rest of him was strongly built, also like a solider. Natasha turned off the video as soon as the kid started spluttering. We all knew that he was the son of the sea god and he had almost drowned.

I have been pacing and thinking for 5 minutes now. "We have to break them out." I said at the same time Natasha said, "we have to get them out of there."

Tony, who would have usually made a joke about this, just nodded.

"They are on the helicarrier," Tony said.

"Pull up a map so we can plan a route in," I instructed.

"Jarvis, I need a map of the helicarrier." A 3D map of the helicarrier came up. "Pinpoint the room from the feed." Tony said. A red pin dropped near Hulks cell.

"Ok," I said, "Bruce you can stay here and be our guide." he nodded thankfully to that. I don't think he want to destroy the helicarrier.

"Natasha, Tony, and I will go through the ship. Tony you won't put your suit on until we get to the cell. Then you can suit up and blast the door," I instructed.

"What about the guards?" Clint asked.

"Natasha and I will have tasers. I would feel bad killing them," I explained. He nodded. "Clint, you have to fly is there. Then you have to find the keys to the cuffs. If a God can't break them then we can't. Once you find them you have to come find us. Bruce will help us get the timing and the location correct. We will all have ear prices."

"Did you also plan an escape?" Natasha asked.

"Clint will give us the key and go start the helicopter. Tony grab the kid and Natasha and I will help the god. We all get to the helicopter and then get the hell out of there," I said.

They all nodded. "Let's do it tomorrow because I need to get the equipment." Bruce said. We all nodded.