Chapter 3: Got Them

Steve/ Captain America POV

Tony landed back in the helicopter with two limp bodies. One is a boy, one a girl. Tony lay the teens on the floor of the helicopter. I bent down and pulled the tranquilizer dart from the boy's shoulder. I grabbed a pair of handcuffs and handcuffed his hands behind his back. Natasha did the same with the girl.

We finally arrived at the Stark Tower. The teens were still knocked out so Clint and I carried them to the prison cell that we kept here in case Bruce has an accident. Leaving the boy and girl on the floor, we then went to join everyone else in the meeting room.

"And now we are here," Tony finished saying as we walked in. Fury nodded at him. He then looked at us.

Before he got a chance I said "They're in Hulk's cell."

Fury nodded at me and said "When he wakes up I want him in here so I can question him." Tony said he would keep an eye on them from his lab and he would alert us when they wake up.

Percy POV

*DREAM*

Bodies lay around me. Bodies of my friends. Jason lay the closest. An arrow was sticking out of his shoulder and a spear out of his chest. My attention was set on Gaea. We fought endlessly. She finally got a strike in. Slashing my arm. I stumbled back before launching forward and stabbing her, right where her heart should be. She let out a scream of pain and fell backwards.

That should have been a triumphant moment, but it wasn't. There was blood and golden monster dust everywhere. Then I heard a scream. The last one of the battle. It was Piper. A sword in her stomach. It was in beaded up to the hilt. She fell. Her body resting with the others.

*END OF DREAM*

I woke up with a scream. Annabeth was right next to me. She was already awake, leaning over me. I suddenly realized that I didn't recognize this place.

"Where are we?" I asked looking up at her.

"I don't know," Annabeth replied.