Chapter 5: Thor

Thor POV

I stepped into the elevator at Stark tower. I had just came from Asgard. My father and I had to deal with something.

The elevator dinged and I got out. Tony, Clint, and Steve were sitting on the couch, watching tv.

"You might want to tell Fury that you're back," Tony said not turning away from the tv.

"Where is he?" I asked.

"In the meeting room with some teens," Steve said. I nodded and got back into the elevator.

I stepped out of the elevator and opened the meeting room door. I took one step before I froze. The hero of Midgard. Defender of the Gods. Perseus Jackson. Although everyone calls him Percy.

"Thor! I am in the middle of something right now!" Fury yelled. I ignored him.

"The great Percy Jackson," I said. I looked at Fury. "This is no way to treat the savior of Earth! Do you realize what this kid has gone though?" I then turned back to face Percy. "I am Thor Odinson of Asgard. It is a pleasure to meet you."

I grabbed the keys to the handcuffs off the table and undid his chains. He stared at me and rubbed his wrists.

"Thor! You have no right to come in here and..." Fury started.

"Just give me a minute to talk to him," I said. It wasn't a question. I held open the door as he walked out. He had a frown on his face.

"Hey, Seaweed Brain! still stuck to a chair!" It was Annabeth! She and Percy are the cutest couple!

"Sorry Annabeth. One sec," Percy said and turned to face me. "Could you..." I nodded and undid her chains.

"You said you were from Asgard?" Annabeth asked.

"Yes," I replied, happy that my voice was normal. I was so excited!

"What's Asgard?" Percy asked. I was about to answer when Annabeth interrupted me.

"Can you tell us where we are and why we are here?"

"Well we are in Stark tower and I have no idea why Fury had you brought here," I answered.

Suddenly the door banged open and all the avengers came in. Followed by Fury.

"Ok. Thor you had your minute. Now I want answers."

Sorry my updates are short. I will try to update more frequently to make up for it. Merry Christmas! and Happy late Hanukah!