Chapter 10: Captured

Percy POV

*DREAM*

Bodies lay around me. Bodies of my friends. Jason lay the closest. An arrow was sticking out of his shoulder and a spear out of his chest. A puddle of blood around him.

Suddenly I was standing next to Hazel. She had a deep slash wound in her belly. She had died if blood loss.

Then there was Frank. He was fighting as a lion when a spiked club hit him from behind. He fell, turning back into human form in the process. His lower back was all bloody. Suddenly a fire sprang up and crept towards Frank. He had taken his wood back from Hazel before the battle. Not by choice. She forced him too. The flame covered him and he was no more.

Finally the image switched to Piper. She had a sword in her stomach. It was in-beaded up to the hilt. She fell. Her body and blood mixing with the others.

*END DREAM*

I woke up with a start. My leg felt as if it was on fire. I tried to move, only to find out that I was chained in place. Upon closer examination I realized that the cuffs that were around my wrists were made of Celestial Bronze and the chains made from a metal I didn't recognize. I was in complete darkness.

"Percy? Is that you?" A voice said.

"Dad?" I asked.

"Yes son, it is I," dad said.

"How did they get you here?" I asked, "I mean you can't get knocked out, right?"

"The bullets they shot at us were made up of three metals. Celestial Bronze, Imperial Gold, and metal that I believe came from Asgard. That mix of metal put me into a daze. It wouldn't have affected me as much is I wasn't distracted. How does your leg feel?"

"Like its been shot by a flaming arrow."

" Well you were shot by one of the bullets they shot at me but..." He trailed off as the door opened and a man came in.

The light that came on was blinding after being in the dark for so long. I had to blink rapidly to get my eyes to adjust. When they finally did. A man dressed in black stood in front of me. He had an eye patch on.

I suddenly remembered where I saw him before. I saw him at the battle but he had looked familiar then too. He was Nick Fury. The one that kidnapped Annabeth and I the last time.

"Why hello there Percy Jackson." He said.