Chapter 15: Let's Go!

Percy POV

I jerked awake. My body was lying across my dad's lap.

"Percy?" Dad asked, "are you awake?" I grunted in response. I discovered that I was not bound in place and that I could move around freely. The only problem is that I felt completely drained. Almost drowning takes up a lot of energy.

I got up so I was no longer laying on my dad's lap. He looked horrible. His face looked older then he ever appeared before. He was weakening.

"Dad? Are you ok? You don't look so good." I said.

"I'm fine." He responded. I looked at him quizzically but let it drop. My belly grumbled.

"Did they bring us food?" I asked hopefully.

"No," dad said. I groaned.

Tony Stark a.k.a Ironman POV

"Everybody take one," Bruce said as he handed out earpieces. "Everyone knows the plan?" he asked we all nodded our heads. We have been over it about 2,000 times.

"Ok let's go," Steve said. We all nodded and got into the elevator. Except for Bruce who seated himself in front of some screens.

We got to the top of Stark Tower. We all got on. Clint went into the cockpit and took off.

We arrived at the helicarrier.

"You got your taser?" Steve asked Natasha. She nodded. "Ok. Clint, go do your thing. Let's go".

I held my suit in suitcase form. We were authorized to be on the helicarrier, but if Fury finds out (and he probably will) that we are here then he is going to start questioning us. We didn't want that.

We quickly made our way towards the cell.

"Clint, the keys are in Fury's office. Fury is in the control room," Bruce said through our earpieces.

"Copy that," Clint whispers back through the earpieces.

Natasha, Steve and I approached the bend in the hall. Steve stick his head around the corner and then held up two fingers. There were two guards. Natasha and Steve nodded at each other. Pulling out their tazers, they jumped out from behind the wall.