Chapter 6: Interrogation

Percy POV

"Thor you had your minute. Now I what answers," Fury said. He turned to me. "How old are you?"

"18" I responded.

"Family?"

"Mom and my Step-dad"

"What is your moms name?"

"Sally"

"Full name"

"Sally Blofis"

"And step-father?"

"Paul Blofis"

"What about your real dad?"

"He got lost at sea"

"What was his name?"

"No idea. Mom never talks about him"

"Why happens to your arm?" One of my many scars from the war was showing.

"None of your business"

"Yes it is"

"No its not"

"Any close friends besides her?"

I felt my eyes water up. "I used to."

"What is does that to mean?"

Thor interrupted, "Percy's friends d..."

I cut him off as a tear rolled down Annabeths face, "Thor, they don't know and I what to keep it that way."

"Know what?" Fury asked.

I didn't respond

"Fine. Jarvis, get Bruce up here to do quick medical check" A few minutes later a man with glasses came into the room.

He did all the normal doctor things. Heart beat, eyes, ears, that sort of thing. He then got out an empty needle. I knew what he was going to do. He stuck the needle in my arm. I flinched as he drew blood.

Annabeth and I were both not looking. We had seen enough blood when I had been tortured in Tartarus.

"Take your shirt off," the doctor said. I looked at Annabeth for help.

"Just do it Percy." That was helpful. I gave in and took my shirt off.

"How... What..." Bruce stuttered. His eyes roamed over my chest that had scars all over it from my time in Tartarus.

"Not telling so what ever you are going to do do it quick." I said, a little annoyed that everyone was starring at me.

"Um... have you ever been poisoned?" he asked as he did some more doctory things.

"About 5 times at the least" I said.

Annabeth said "More like 10. When we were..." she stopped before she broke into tears. I got up and Fury pulled a gun out pointing it at me. I ignored it and went to sit with Annabeth. I picked her up, slid under her then set her back down on my lap.

"Put the gun away Fury" Thor said. He did. But slowly.

"Do you take drugs or medication regularly?" Bruce asked.

Annabeth answered for me,"He has to or his wounds will reopen." She lightly grabbed my arm and showed it to him. That is where Gaea manage to put a final strike before she fell back into Tartarus. She had used a poisoned dagger. Apollo himself flushed the poison out and stitched the skin back together. Apollo told us I had to eat a certain amount of ambrosia and nectar once a day.

"I see. Well I'm done. I just need to run a few tests on his blood." Bruce said.