Chapter 11: Fury's Fury

Percy POV

"Why hello there Percy Jackson," Fury said.

"Nick Fury," I replied. "I now get why everyone calls you Fury. You get very angry or furious easily."

"Watch it boy!" Fury said, pulling a knife out.

"I'm so scared!" I reply sarcastically. He made a slit on my wrist with the blade. I gasped in fake pain. Totally over exaggerating it. "OH MY GODS! I GOING TO DIE FROM THIS GIANT WOUND THAT YOU GAVE ME THAT IS GUSHING BLOOD!"

"Percy, stop acting so foolishly," dad scolded me.

"Well I'm sorry if..." I trailed off not wanting to bring back the memories of Tartarus.

Fury proceeded to interrogate me. They were like the stupidest questions ever. "How did Greek Gods get here? How is a Demi-god made? Are Demi-gods immortal? Do you know the Gods from Asgard?"

I interrupted him by saying, "If you want answers then I suggest giving me time to answer them."

"Then answer them!" Fury said furiously. (A/N haha pun. Sorry I had to)

"I don't know how they got here. Why don't you ask them? Think about it. How are mortal children made? Same thing but a God and a mortal do it. I'm not going into detail. No, Demi-gods aren't immortal. I have no idea what Asgard is."

"What about you?" Fury asked dad.

"Do you know who he is?" I asked Fury before dad could say anything.

"Yes," Fury said, "He is Poseidon, God of the Sea."

"Well, I don't know why Zeus picked New York as a place to stay. As for Asgard, they aren't gods. They are simply mortals with a long life." Dad said.

Fury looked stunned at the amount of information we gave him.

"Where is they Gods home? Don't you guys stay on Olympus?" Fury asked.

"Yes, but I can't revel the resting place of Olympus."

Fury placed the knife to my neck. "Not even with the life of your son on the line?" Dad bit his lip and shook his head. As hard as it is to imagine, I would never tell the place of Olympus either. Even if a friend was captured. And my fatal flaw is loyalty to my friends.

"Ok then. Lets do this the hard way." Fury spun on his heel and walked out.