Chapter 4: Questions

Percy Pov

Annabeath and I sat in the cell room together for about 10 minutes according to Annabeth's watch. I had to read the watch because our hands were tied behind our backs. As I watched, the door to the cell opened. Two men came in. One was dressed in all black. The other one was dressed in a white t-shirt and tan cargo pants.

"Stand up and let's go," the one in black said. Annabeth and I both stood up. The man in the cargo pants lightly grabbed my arm. The other man didn't touch Annabeth. I wondered why.

A minute later we were in some sort of meeting room. The man that was holding me told me to sit down in the chair. Someone handcuffed the handcuffs I was wearing to the chair. They did the same to Annabeath.

A dude with an eye-patch sat across the table from me. "You can leave us," he said to the men. "You are Perseus Jackson?" The man asked. I nodded. "Who do you work for?" He asked.

" What do you mean?" I asked him.

"Would you consider your self as a terrorist? A criminal? How long have you been doing this? We have the record that you have been causing random accidents over the years. Is this true?

He stopped to take a breath and I said, "no, no, what do you mean by this, and what kind of accidents?" Eye-patch dude looked annoyed. I seem to be good at annoying people.

Suddenly the door opened. "Thor! I am in the middle of something right now!" Fury yelled. The man didn't seem to hear him.

"The great Percy Jackson," he said. He then looked at Fury. "This is no way to treat the savior of Earth! Do you realize what this kid has gone though?" He then turned back to me. "I am Thor Odinson of Asgard. It is a pleasure to meet you."