Chapter 7: Uh oh

Percy POV

After Bruce had left, I realized something. Mostly because my arm was stinging.

"I haven't had any ambrosia or nectar in the last 24 hours!"

"Oh my gods! Percy, you're, for once, right!" Annabeth said.

"I have a small amount." Thor said. "It's in my room. I'll be right back!" He hurried out of the room.

I clenched my teeth. The pain was starting to overwhelm me. Annabeth got off of me and I felt someone lay me on the floor. Someone ripped the sleeve of my shirt open. Voices all blended together. Black spots where in my vision. Finally I let myself slip into darkness.

Annabeth POV

I got off of Percy and lay him on the floor. I noticed that the stitches were breaking. I quickly tore open his sleeve to get a closer look.

"PERCY! DO NOT FALL ASLEEP! PERCY I AM SERIOUS!" I yelled. His eyelids closed. "PERSEUS JACKSON! YOU BETTER WAKE UP RIGHT NOW!"

"I got it," Thor panted, holding out a bag and a bottle. I grabbed them and dribbled some nectar into Percy's mouth.

"Somebody make a rainbow!" I instructed. I fished a golden coin out of my pocket. I threw the coin into the rainbow and said "Iris, Goddess of the rainbow, please accept my offering, show me Apollo on Mt. Olympus!"

Apollo appeared in the rainbow.

"Apollo! I need your help! Quick! These weird people kidnapped us and Percy didn't get to take the ambrosia or nectar. I just gave him a little. Please?" I begged. I could here the people behind me yelling over each other. I ignored them all.

Apollo nodded "I'll be there in a second." He then slashed a hand through the mist.

Apollo had lost some of his fun side since the war. All of us had.

The door banged open and all the mortals froze. Apollo hurried in, ignoring everyone, and knelt down besides Percy.

I moved to Percy's other side to give Apollo some room.

"Somebody get me a heart monitor," Apollo said his hands flying over Percy's arm. Apollo then picked him up and put him on the table. Bruce wheeled in a monitor and put it next to Percy. He connected it to him.

"Water! He needs water! Go get some water" I yelled at one of the dudes. He ran out of the room returning a minute later with a jug of water.

"Poor it on the wound," Apollo instructed. I did. The only noise in the room was the, thankfully, steady beep beep beep of the monitor.

Wake up Percy! Please!