Chapter 1: Teens

Tony Stark POV

"Sir," Jarvis said, "Mr. Fury wants all the Avengers to the meeting room."
"We'll be right up," I replied. Steve, Clint, Natasha and I were in the training that was in Stark Tower. It's kinda like the Avengers home base now.

After a two minute ride up the elevator, we arrived in the meeting room. We all took our seats around the table before Fury stared talking.

"There have been some suspicious activity going on around Long Island. We have reason to believe that a boy and girl are involved. Try the beaches. That is where they were last spotted," Fury said.

"Where is Thor?" Steve asked. I just noticed he was missing too.

"He had some business to attend to on Asgard," Fury replied, "Be on the roof, ready, in five minutes."

Five minutes later Natasha, Steve, Clint, Bruce, and I stood on the roof. A helicopter was waiting for us.

"Come on then," Steve said. We all climbed into the chopper and took off. It took us about ten minute to get from Stark Tower to Long Island.

"What's that?" Clint asked, pointing to something on the beach.

"I will go take a look," I said. I took off and flew closer to the weird looking thing on the beach. It seemed to be two giant black dogs and to people in orange. One of the people had what looked like a sword and the other a big knife or small sword. Are these the teenagers Fury was talking about? As I watched the boy sliced the dog's head off and stared to help the girl.

"Stark, what do you see?" Natasha asked through the ear piece she gave me.

"I think I found the boy and girl Fury was talking about. Should we take them in?"

"Yes. Knock them out with a tranquilizer." The teens have killed the other dog and were now quickly walking away. I readied a dart. I aimed for the boy's shoulder and let it fly. The dart hit it's target. The boy spun around before stumbling and falling down, knocked out. The girl also spun around but I shot another dart before she had time to react. It hit her in the shoulder and she two fell down.

"They're out," I said. "I'll grab them and be up in a minute."