Big Game, Secret File and Party.

ROSETTA'S POV:
Friday. The day of the big game. The day of the party Ross messed the dates up.

I shrug on Oswald's shirt that he gave me and meet the girls downstairs. I didn't steal it. Promise. Okay fine. I did, but he doesn't mind.

"Ready?" I ask the girls.

Danie is in Rosalio's shirt. Typical.

I turn to Bennie, who put on Matt's shirt that she tasked Ross to steal. She didn't want to be left out so she threatened Ross to steal the shirt or his PS5 gets it.

Matt is going to be furious, that's for sure. I let his girlfriend know though. Good thing she's a calm natured person.

"Let's get going. The game starts soon."

Bennie drives us to the school and we walk towards the field.

I groan as I see the fangirls surrounding the players. Os spots me and wiggles his way around the crowd.

"Hey you. Looking good." He compliments.

"Why thank you. Ready to kick some braggy asses?" I ask.

"You bet I am."

I give him a long, lingering kiss. "For good luck." I say after I pull away. "Well let's make that luck even better." He deepens the kiss until we are out of breath.

I take my seat as Bennie, Danie and Matt girlfriend, Maddie, join me.

"Was he mad?" I question Bennie in a whisper.

"Surprisingly, no."

"He gave me his favourite shirt. That's why he didn't get mad." Maddie whispers in response.

I laugh and turn my attention towards the front.

Coach calls the team for a meeting. Maybe to review strategy.

The game starts a few minutes after and I'm pretty sure our cheer is much louder than that of the cheerleading team.

The opposing team scores the first goal and man, were they boastful about it. Wait till my boyfriend drops the thunder on you.

To their surprise, Os scores a hat trick before halftime and they're left speechless. Serves you right.

He winked at me after the first goal he scored, blew me a kiss and I caught it, laughing my heart out after the second goal and mouthed an I love you after the third one.

After half time, the opponents somehow managed to tie the game. With just a minute left to spare, Os passes the ball to Ross. He shoots and...

"Yes!" Danie jumps up excitedly, earning glares from the other school. "Good game. Good game." Ross laughs and blows her a kiss, making her blush furiously. Now that's what I love to see.

.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.
OSWALD'S POV:
"Levi, I know we're not the best of friends. Hell, we can't stand each other but you shouldn't have let that get in the way of our game." I complain

"I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking."

"Clearly, but the most important thing now is that we won. Congratulations boys. You've made me proud." Coach says and exits the locker room.

"I'll go find the girls." I tell Ross.

"Sure."

I walk out onto the field to get a better look of the place.

"Searching for me?" The voice of my princess sounds from behind me.

She throws herself on me, looking the least bit concerned about my sweaty outfit and body.