Arrival

ROSETTA'S POV:
Thursday comes by very quickly and I get ready for the flight. I slip on really comfy clothes, not really in the mood to get all dressy.

 I slip on really comfy clothes, not really in the mood to get all dressy

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Oswald's driver takes us to the airport and we move onboard a jet.

Os prepared his fricking private jet for this trip.

The interior feels almost homey.

I take a seat beside Os and he immediately starts working. I decide not to bother him and instead, take out a novel to read.

We're asked to fasten our seatbelts and prepare for take off blah blah blah. I wasn't really listening much.

After stressful hours in the air, we arrive in Paris.

I jump out of my seat in excitement, anxiously waiting to take in the scene of Paris.

I've always wanted to visit Paris but I didn't think I'd come here this soon.

"You guys can head home. I'll get to the company and wrap up some work." Os tells us in his business tone and says something in French to the chauffeur.

"This way please." He leads us to a limousine and drives off to a house. A mansion, actually. Who even lives here while they are in the US.

Immediately the car is spotted, workers rush over and take the things in.

The driver says something in French  along the lines of Mr. Russo's guests. Take them inside.

We are led inside and I'm quite astonished by the design of the whole house. It gives you that home away from home feeling.

I flop on the couch in exhaustion.

Danie sighs and sits beside me.

"Home sweet Paris." Bennie joins in

After a few minutes, I get on my feet and pull the girls along.

"Come on, let's go unpack." They both groan and I roll my eyes at them

"Wait. Where's Rosalio?"

Ross walks out of the kitchen with a bag of chips and a can of soda in hand. Of course, he went searching for food.

"What? I'm hungry." He says with a mouthful of chips and I shake my head.

How did he even know where to find food?

I pick the room right next to the master bedroom. Danie picks the one next to mine. Bennie picks the room on the right side of the master bedroom and Ross picks the one at the extreme end of the hallway.

Why he did that? I don't know.

The girls and I whip up some dinner and reserve some for Os.

"Hey guys. I'm home." A tired looking Os walks through the door.