No Bullies Coolies.

ROSETTA'S POV:
Monday finally arrives and I'm allowed to go to school now. Rosalio drives me to school today.

As I walk to my locker, a few people I recognise from my class walk up to me and ask how I am

"How does she manage to still look good even after a fatal accident?"

"Eyes off my lady Rick." Oswald's possessive side kicks in and he walks over to me, pulling me into him by my waist.

"Hands off my sister Russo. At least not in school. I wonder how you guys haven't fucked yet." Bennie thumps his head at this and Ella laughs at him. "Not that I'm giving you permission to do so." He adds

"Language Mr. Williams." The Arts teacher warns as she walks by.

"Sorry ma'am." He acts all innocent and I can't resist the urge to laugh.

The bell rings and we head to class.

.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.
The last class before lunch drags on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and- you get my point. I'm so glad when the bell rings that I jump out of my seat.

"In a hurry to get somewhere Miss Williams?" the teacher asks.

"Yes and no." I reply

"Could you spare a minute?" He asks

"Umm okay." I walk over to his desk.

Almost everyone is out of the class now. He calls Oswald over.

"Since you were in the hospital for almost a month, you've missed a lot of school work. Russo is one of my best students so I thought it wise if he helped you catch up on what you missed." He informs

"But I was given notes from all my classes while I was in the hospital sir." I say

"That's good but not enough for my class. You two should find time to go over what I taught during that period. It shouldn't be that hard since you two spend most of your time together." He says and winks at Oswald.

Even the teacher knows about us? I really need to get my memory back.

"Okay. How about Mondays and Tuesdays at my place? I suggest.

"Football and basketball practice. I stay later than intended sometimes."

"You play? Of course you do. It can't be Wednesdays or Saturdays either."

"So we have Thursdays, Fridays and Sundays."

"Okay then. You can leave now." He excuses us and we walk to the cafeteria.

I spot a bully at work. Don't they have any self-respect?

Oswald directs his gaze to where I'm staring at. He looks back at me and I nod. We walk over to them.