What's Phase 3?

ROSETTA'S POV:
I stare out the car window and relief washes over me ask realise it's just Rosalio.

"No eating my sister's face in front of me Russo."

"You decided to watch bro."

"Where's mom?" I ask him

"She went in a few minutes ago."

"I won't even ask how you saw us. I just hope she didn't."

"I doubt. She left the items from her pre-grocery shopping shopping in the car. I was going to check up on her when I saw you two. I sent her in with the groceries and came over to you guys." He explains and I nod.

"I'll see you tomorrow Os." I'm about to peck his lips but Rosalio just had to ruin it. He opened the door and pulled me out, making Os pout. I escape from his grip and run to Oswald's side to give him a kiss before I leave.

"Ugh. You two are inseparable." I laugh and walk with him inside.

I go straight to my room and freshen up. Ending my day with my usual night routine, I fall asleep with Os on my mind.

.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.
OSWALD'S POV:
I am barely through the front door when a voice starts shouting at me. Can I say this is new to me? Definitely not. I decide to turn a deaf ear on him since he's blabbing about me blowing some really important business partners off and not answering my phone. Even if I was going to take over the company did I have to start now?

Something he says draws my attention though.

"I gave you permission and a set of rules to follow. You've broken all of them all because of her. If she isn't going to stay hidden at the side of the picture I'm going to cut her out of it completely." He says angrily and walks off.

"Don't you dare lay a finger on Rosetta" I warn.

"We'll see about that." He gives me an oh so evil smirk which makes me a cold shiver travel through me. He won't hurt her, would he?

The thought of him hurting Rosetta bothers me a lot but I brush it off. He's changed, no doubt about that but he isn't capable of hurting anyone physically. I hope.

I texted Rosetta as usual and take a refreshing shower. I reply my messages and finally give into sleep after saying a short prayer.

.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.
ROSETTA'S POV:
I walk downstairs after taking a quick shower. This time the whole family is down for breakfast.

"Good morning family." I greet and they respond.

"It's been long since we've had breakfast together as a family." Mom smiles at all of us.

I get myself a mug and make some coffee. I really should cut down my coffee intake because I might get addicted.

Mom engages Rosalio in chit-chat. They talk about anything and everything. Then dad chips in,"I haven't seen Oswald here in a long time. Are you two still friends?"

Rosalio nods while saying very.

"What about you Rosy. Are you friends with him?"

"Yes I am." I say.

"And a little more than that." Rosalio says under his breath, chuckling.

"What?" Dad asks

"And a little more of that." He says louder this time and points to the coffee creamer on the counter and I let out a breath of relief. I add some more cream to my coffee and shake my head inwardly at his stupidity. He almost got me caught.

Once we're done with breakfast and walk out the front door, I thump Rosalio on the head and he lets out an ow. Oh no I'm not done just yet. I get a hold of his ear and pull on it.

"Ow ow ow. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I didn't know he was going to hear it."

"You should be more careful next time. At least tease me when they are not around." I give him a look and release his now red ear.

He drives us to school and I exit the car as soon as we get there. I'm not mad at him. I just don't like his carefree attitude but sometimes I wonder why I get so bothered about it. They didn't know about Levi and they like Oswald so why don't I just tell them?

I put the thought aside and join Bennie at our lockers.

"Why do you look so down Rosy?" She asks.

I don't want to tell her because it seems stupid.

"Just having a bad morning." I say

"I think I can help with that." A voice says and someone hugs me from behind.

I turn around and smile at him.

"Good morning Angel." He's about to kiss me but I stop him

"We're at school Os."

"Does it really matter?"

"No but-"

"Well then" he connects his lips to mine and I instantly feel better about everything.

I break the kiss sooner than intended but he doesn't complain.

We keep staring at each other as he's still holding me to him.

"You two should get a room already." Bennie rolls her eyes

"Not again!" Rosalio says in a bored tone. "Can you keep your hands off my sister even for a second?"

"Nope." Oswald says and pecks me on the cheek.

"Aww so cute." Ella walks over to us.

I get out of Oswald's hold to introduce Bennie and Ella to each other.

"Bennie,Danie; Danie,Bennie"

"Geez. Best introduction ever." Bennie responds sarcastically.

"So you're the new addition to the family." She says to Ella

"I'd like to think I am." Ella smiles back at her.

"Nice to meet you then. I've heard much about you." Bennie says.

"Likewise."

Once they're done I drag both of them to the janitor's closet, leaving the boys a bit perplexed.

"Umm what are we doing here?" Bennie asks.

I find some stacked boxes and get on top of them.

"Lady and lady. We're gathered here to execute phase three of my Cupid plan." I begin

"You didn't tell me about anymore Cupid matches." Bennie says.

"You're right Miss Armando. I'm going to tell you now." Ella stands beside her looking quite confused as well.

I tell her about my Cupid works. "Rosalio finally gives up his player ways and I wasn't here to tease him. Have I been gone that long?"

Ella asks,"So Oswald and Rosalio meeting us at the pizza place wasn't a coincidence?"

"Nope" I say, popping the p.

"So what's phase 3?" Bennie asks and I turn to look at Ella.

As though she understood what I meant, she sighs.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiing

"We'll talk about this later. Let's get to class."

Hey guys. Sorry for a scanty Oswald's POV. Just wanted to give y'all intel on Mr. Monster's intentions.

Hope you like it.

Don't forget to comment, vote and share.

Xoxo- Detia❤