Soccer

OSWALD'S POV:
We leave the girls to pack as Ross and I also get our stuff ready.

"Dude, Danie has been acting really weird lately. She sleeps a lot and still claims to be tired and it's evident that she's losing weight. She doesn't eat much anymore. Now that's really weird because I know she loves her food. I'm worried."

"We don't want to assume anything now. She'll tell us when she's ready. Maybe her asthma is resurfacing and that's stressing her."

"Yeah. You're probably right. She was complaining about some chest pains a few days ago. Well, let's get packing."

I already have my bag set so I help Ross pack instead. We pick random stuff, most of them highly unnecessary.

"Bro, what are we going to use this ladybug action figure for?" He asks

"I honestly have no idea."

" I'll just drop it in." He shrugs and puts more action figures in the bag.

"Boys, I hope you're packing all your necessities." His mom calls from downstairs and we shout back a yes while chuckling to ourselves.

"Let's check up on the girls." I suggest when we're done and he rolls his eyes at me.

"We both know you just want to see my sister."

"That is true." I admit nonchalantly.

"Whipped." He whispers under his breath and I tackle him, having a mini match with him.

"At least I'm admitting that. Everyone knows you have a thing for Danie. When was the last time you had a fling?" I ask with a smirk on my face as that shuts him up.

"Let's just go." He ignores my question and we walk to the girls' room.

"What are you girls giggling about?" I poke my head through the doorway.

"Yeah girls, what's so funny? You were supposed to give me a makeover yet you won't let me see how it looks." Bennie whines and the girls part ways.

Ross and I look at each other and back at Bennie before we laugh out loud. Ross ends up on the floor and I help him up.

She moves quickly to the mirror and screams so loudly that some birds fly away.

"What did you girls do? You were supposed to give me the absolute makeover of cuteness not turn me into a clown."

"Hold up." Rosy runs out and comes back in with a red clown nose, placing it right on Bennie's nose. Danie gets a wig and they place it on her head.

"Done. Now you look like a clown."

At this point we're all wheezing as Bennie fumes with anger

"What's all the commotion ab- oh my goodess. Who did that to you, dear." We all snicker as Rosy's mom comes in.

Bennie points to the girls and they act all innocent with Rosy touching her chest and asking "me?" Before laughing which only makes us laugh more.

"It was supposed to be the perfect makeover but I smudged too much lipstick and just like that it turned into who can give the worst makeover." Danie explains

"You should have at least given me a heads up before."

"But where's the fun in that?" Rosy asks and we all laugh again.

"Okay all of you, OUT NOW! I need to fix this mess. Shoo." She pushes us all out and we move to the living room.

Rosy sits in my lap and Danie sits next to Ross.