Tour Eiffel (Eiffel Tower)

ROSETTA'S POV:
After a refreshing shower, I break the news that has got me excited this morning to the others.

"Hey guys. Good morning. I hope you had a wonderful sleep. We feel bad for not inviting you on our last date so how about we stargaze from the Eiffel Tower tonight?" I question and they all nod.

"Great. We'll leave at 8pm so we can have dinner there."

At 7pm, the girls and I start getting ready. I fight them off as they try to put makeup on me.

"Come on. It's going to be light." Bennie tries to convince me and I sigh.

"Fine. But only this once. You girls are unbelievable."

"No no no, we're incroyable. You're in France, Rosy. Embrace your inner French."

Bennie and I laugh at Danie and they get to work on my face.

After about 30 minutes, I speak up.

"Are you sure you're making this light? I've been here for half an hour now." I whine.

Bennie applies something to my face again. "Aaaaaand done!"

They both stand back and stare at me.

"What? What? WHAT?!" I rush to the mirror as the girls stare at me with no words.

I sigh in relief, glad they didn't turn me into a clown like we did to Bennie.

I sit patiently and wait as the girls retouch their makeup. I wonder why they're going all out today. They both don't fancy makeup that much either.

It's not like I'll be getting a marriage proposal today right? RIGHT?

Of course not. I shake my head at the thought.

"Girls. What taking so long?"

"Coming." I call out and grab my purse.

"Wow. You look absolutely beautiful, Rosy."

Then I get closer.

"Wait. Did you put on makeup? I thought you didn't like that stuff."

"Still don't. I was forced to do this." I point to my face and he laughs.

"Let's get going." I take Oswald's hand and we walk out after the others.

Soon enough we are in front of a restaurant with a good view of the Eiffel Tower.

"Brasserie de la Tour Eiffel." I read the name of the restaurant as we walk in.

Os says something along the lines of, "Reservations under the name Oswald Russo."

He engages in a brief conversation with the receptionist and we are led to our table.

"The food is amazing."

Os keeps talking in hushed tones with the waiter. I wonder what that's about.

A cake is brought to our table. Os smiles as it arrives. That is weird.

The waiter turns a very specific portion towards me and hands me a knife. Now that's even weirder.

I cut through the cake anyway. It looks so delicious. Wait. Oh no, is that a ring?

I spot a ring in the cake and freeze. Is Os proposing today? Isn't it a little too early?

I look beside me and Os isn't there anymore.

No no no no no.

"Os. Os. Os!" He looks back at me.

"What's the ring doing in the cake and why are you on one knee on the floor?" I ask frantically.