Privacy.

ROSETTA'S POV:
"Why were you up all night disturbing our sleep?" Mom questions Ross with a frown and I smirk, munching on my toast.

Breakfast is going to be fun.

"I-uh-I- Rosy snuck out."

I choke on my toast. Then I turn to glare at Josh who is coming down the stairs.

"You told?"

"You said not to tell mom and dad, not Rosalio."

"Don't get all angry at your brother. Why did you sneak out and where did you go to?" Mom asks.

"She probably went to see Os. I heard her hair was messed up when she got home."

"Ross!" I attack him as he laughs his heart out.

A knock is heard on the door. Os walks in. He's in for a treat.

"Good morning Mr. and Mrs. Williams. Okay. I can't say I'm surprised by that. What did you do this time, Ross?"

"I should be asking you that. Rosy snuck out yesterday."

"Uhh. Umm..."

He looks to me and whispers "help" as everyone is waiting for him to talk. I shrug.

"We just stargazed for a while at a really cool waterfall and watched a movie. That's it." He says calmly.

"Is that really it?" Ross questions and I smack his head.

"Yes."

"Then how did her hair get all messy?"

"Let's just get to breakfast before it goes cold." I suggest, digging into my food.

"That can wait. I actually do want to hear the reason." Mom says with a smirk and dad agrees.

"We also took some pictures?" Os tries to play it off.

"That doesn't explain the hair." Ross states and Os glares at him.

"We made out a bit, okay? Are you happy now? Geez, he's my boyfriend. We didn't do anything illegal." I spill and escape to my room with my breakfast.

I heave a breath of relief and blush. Did I really just say that in front of my parents? No way

Os joins me up here after a few minutes.

"Why did you take so long?"

I tune him out and continue eating even though I asked him a question but then I feel his gaze on me.

"Huh?"

"You weren't listening? Gosh, give me that." He steals my plate away and I pout.

"As I was saying, they wouldn't stop asking questions. Well, it was mainly Ross but still, he got your parents to agree with him on everything."

"Uhuh and then what happened?" I eat off the plate discreetly as he faces the other direction.

"Mhm. Interesting."

"You're not listening, are you?"

I shake my head with an innocent look.

"Here." He hands me my food back and I smile, grabbing it quickly.

"Aren't you gonna eat?" I question

"I'm good. I had breakfast at home."

I finish up with breakfast and wait for the girls so we can do our final shopping for school.

.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.
"Finally. Were you girls buying the whole store?"

We roll our eyes at Ross who acts so tired from waiting.