Chapter Fifty-Seven

"Merry Christmas." The gently words had woken the young ravenette up from his sleep, stirring a little under the covers as his eyes fluttered open, blinking them awake. He looked behind him to see Taehyung propped up on his elbow, smiling down at him with his trademark boxy grin.

The boy rubbed his eyes to rid of the sleep as a yawn surpassed his pliant lips. "Merry Christmas," He told the other, grinning up at the older as Taehyung ran a hand through his messy jet-black hair.

The alpha leaned down and pressed their lips in a sensual kiss, slipping his tongue inside the boy's mouth and eliciting a soft moan from him. He pulled away, eyes opening as he peered into Jungkook's chestnut orbs.

"It snowed last night," He whispered against his lips, not moving away any time soon as he held Jungkook's gaze. The younger just smiled, rolling his eyes at the amount of snow they had received this past month. "Wanna go see?"

"Later." Jungkook rolled over and wrapped his arms around Taehyung's waist, snuggling against his chest as he closed his eyes and exhaled a deep sigh. "Let's just stay like this for a little bit longer."

Taehyung wasn't complaining when he laid back down and pressed a gentle kiss to Jungkook's forehead, arms circling him and running the tips of his fingers up and down the boy's spine. The ravenette hummed as he was wrapped in the other's warm and comforting arms, not wanting this moment to end as they basked in the quiet surrounding them.

They didn't realize they had fallen back asleep until a knock on their door caused them to stir awake. The ravenette blinked the sleep away as he lifted his head from Taehyung's chest and eyed the door with knitted eyebrows.

Taehyung sighed, remaining quiet in hopes whoever it was would take the hint and leave them alone. He rolled over and wrapped the boy up in his arms again, burying his face in the crook of his neck as he tried falling back asleep.

Jungkook did the same, eyes closing and hoping he could fall back into that dark abyss. Though, he jolted when another knock sounded from the door, this one a little louder than the last. The alpha groaned, knowing whoever it was wouldn't catch the hint and leave anytime soon.

He went to sit up, but Jungkook whined and wrapped his arms around him, pushing out his bottom lip in a pout. "Stay," He whimpered, that feeling of needing Taehyung by him suddenly washing over him once he felt him move.

"I'll be back, baby," He whispered as he grabbed ahold of Jungkook's arms and pulled them off him. He covered the boy up, hiding him in the sea of silky bedsheets as he threw on a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie before answering the door.

Jungkook peeked over the covers in hopes to see who it was waking them from their peaceful slumber, but couldn't see as Taehyung only had the door opened a crack and was standing in the way, blocking his view.

He gave up and laid his head back down on the pillow, covering his face and closing his eyes as he tried listening to the conversation. They were speaking too lowly for him to hear clearly, but it didn't take long before the door closed and Taehyung was crawling back in bed.

"Who was it?" Jungkook removed the blankets from his face as he peered up at Taehyung with round eyes and a slightly parted mouth.

"Jin, telling me the plans for today," He answered before sighing, lying back down and slipping under the covers, and wrapping around the boy beside him.

"Do you need to get up?" He asked as he scooted closer to the alpha, chin resting on his chest as he looked up at him with pouty lips. Taehyung nodded, though he didn't need to do anything anytime soon, so he laid there with the ravenette in his arms.