Chapter Fifty-Two

His body has never been this sore before in his life. The fatigue was killing him as he laid under the sheets with Taehyung sound asleep beside him. Though, he was feeling better and there were no longer any hot flashes.

The week was finally over, and Jungkook took advantage of this time to get some much-needed rest and slept most of the day away. The alpha was asleep beside him, arm lazily draped over the youngest as he slept on his stomach.

Jungkook had his back facing him, looking over his shoulder to see the blond was still consumed in a deep sleep. He went to roll over but stopped when a shooting pain from his lower half caused him to quietly gasp and stop in his tracks.

"You okay?" The voice belonged to a now awake but groggy Taehyung, startling the boy a little as he looked over and just nodded his head, "Don't lie to me."

Jungkook couldn't help but chuckle at the other as he pushed through the pain and rolled over so he was now facing Taehyung. "Just a little sore down there," He replied as Taehyung closed his eyes with a small nod of his head.

"I doubt it's just a little, though," He mumbled, remembering how hard they had went at it to satisfy each other. Jungkook rolled his eyes at the blond as another quiet chuckle bubbled from his lips.

"It is just a little," Hw whispered before placing a chaste kiss to the older's cheek, smiling when he pulled his head back and saw the way Taehyung barely opened his eyes to look at him, a small grin of his own on his lips.

"Can you walk then?" The alpha asked, now lying on his side and propping his head up with his hand, looking at the younger, who could only stare at the kind of state he was currently in.

Messy silvery blond hair and a bare chest was on display, making it hard for Jungkook to look away as he bit down on his lower pouty lip. "Probably not," He decided to answer when he realized he hadn't said anything yet.

"Can you go for another round?" Taehyung asked, causing Jungkook to snap his head over and see the way the alpha wiggled his eyebrows suggestively with a smirk on his face.

"Are you kidding me?" Jungkook gaped at him, scoffing a little as he shook his head, making Taehyung laugh lightly at the reaction he was receiving, "After this week? I won't be able to walk for a week after what we did."

"What I'm hearing is, I did an amazing job fucking you," Taehyung said as he chuckled, earning another eye roll from the ravenette boy, who pushed his face away with his hand.

Fingers wrapped around Jungkook's wrists, gently pulling them away from his face before Taehyung hovered over him. He settled between the boy's legs as Jungkook was rolled onto his back, now gazing up at Taehyung, who had Jungkook's hands pinned above his head.

A small hiss fled the younger's hips, the pain in his lower half flaring as he closed his eyes and tried to relax all the muscles in his body. Taehyung noticed then, instantly feeling a tug to his heart for inflicting so much pain onto him.

The blond leaned in and captured Jungkook's lips in a tender kiss, as if trying to make up for causing him so much pain, and feeling bad he had let the moment get to his head, going harder and rougher than he should have.

"I'm sorry," He said once he pulled away, resting on one of his elbows as he used his other hand to run his fingers through Jungkook's silky inky black hair.

Jungkook looked into his raven eyes, seeing how apologetic he was and how bad he felt for this past week. It made him feel bad for showing how much pain he was in, but he wouldn't take back everything they had done.

"It's okay, Tae," He whispered, leaning up and pressing another long kiss to the alpha's pretty plush lips, "I heard the first few times hurt anyway."

A smile twitched upon Taehyung's lips as he peered into Jungkook doe-brown eyes, finding comfort within them and he felt like he was home, "I love you."