His sister's keeper 3.

I was woken up in the middle of the night by Bellamy barging into my tent. "What are you doing?" I asked sitting up looking at him.

"Have you seen Octavia?" He asked with a torch in his hand. He hadn't fully entered the tent. If he did he might have burnt it down.

"No. But I'll help you look for her" I said getting out of bed.

"Hey everyone gather round," Bellamy said putting the torch down and grabbing a sheet filled with makeshift spears and weapons.

"I brought my own," I said walking over to my tent. I pulled out a gun and a couple of knives from my pack.

"I suggest you give that to me." He said holding out his hand.

"Last time you had a gun you shot the most important person on the Arc. I think I should have it" I said smirking at him. He just glared at me and picked up a weapon for himself.

"Hey what is that?" Someone said gesturing to the sky. I saw Clarke and Finn talking. I walked over to her and looked up in the sky.

"The flares didn't work," Raven said coming up behind us.

"They didn't see them," I said looking toward her.

"Nice hair," She said looking at me and smiling. Her saying that caused everyone else to turn around and look.

"Who did it?" Raven asked touching my hair.

"Clarke," I said nodding my head to her.

"Nice job," Raven said twirling a piece of my hair in her fingers.

"You too," Clarke said nodding to Finn.

"I think you look bad either way" I whispered to him. He chuckled.

"A Meteor shower tells you they didn't see the flares?" Bellamy said looking to Raven.

"That's dead body genius. This is what it looks like from the other side" I said looking up. His gaze shifted to me and he looked down then back up at the sky.

"They didn't get our message," Clarke said turning around to face me and Raven.

"This is all because of you!" Raven shouted rushing toward Bellamy. She was like a snake. I almost grabbed ahold of her but she was just out of reach.

"I helped you find the radio," He said raising his hand. Finn and Clarke grabbed Raven and held her back.

"Yeah after you jacked it from my pod," She said struggling against their grips.

"He knows, and know he has to live with it," I said grabbing Raven's shoulder and looking at Bellamy.

"Where did you get the gun?" Finn whispered to me. I turned and looked and realized my gun was exposed from my backpack.

"The less you know the better," I said smirking toward him after overhearing Raven and Abby saying something like that. Finn just looked at me cautiously then back to Raven.

"Move out" Bellamy yelled to everyone that was coming to help find Octavia. Jasper stayed behind to wait for Finn. I didn't really care for Finn because of the situation he got himself into with Clarke and Raven. Finn was dating Raven on the Ark. He was like a boy next door to her. They grew up together. But of course, as soon as he was away from her, he made a move on Clarke. And Clarke liked it. I was walking beside Bellamy when he spoke.

"If I remember your blonde-haired friend's speech you were top of your class in everything," Bellamy said looking at me.

"Yeah, Why?" I asked only looking at him for a brief second.