We will rise 47.

"You are in perfect health... I think the vomit must have just been your body's way of adjusting to... Messiah's hope" Abby said. I sighed.

"Can I sit up now?" I asked. She nodded. I sat up and took the headpiece off. I put it down. I looked at Raven. " So... Your dying?" I said. She nodded. " That sucks," I said. She laughed slightly.

"I'm going to run some tests in the rocket." She said.

"Okay," I said.

"Xania I suggest you come with me. I'm going to take a nap. I think you should have some sleep to" Abby said. I sighed.

"Yeah, I guess," I said. She smiled.

"Let's go," She said picking up her bag. " Clarke's coming here today. You should give her the good news that you're going to be okay" She said. I smiled.

"I don't think she likes me very much right now," I said as we exited the lab.

"Why?" Abby asked.

"The commanders didn't like Clarke writing all of Skaikru's names on the list," I said. She looked at me.

"Your like your father you know." She said. I laughed.

"I wouldn't allow people to test on my child," I said. She sighed.

"He was the most against it, you know?" She said. I looked at her.

"He was the one that signed the forms to administer the tests," I said.

"Because Jaha thought you were our salvation," She said.

"Been a lot of that going around lately" I said. She laughed.

----

I was walking into the lab when I heard something. It sounded like Raven yelling. I ran into the lab. "I hate you!" She shouted as she punched Murphy.

"Raven!" I shouted as I made my way down the steps. Luna grabbed her.

"Raven," She said. She wrestled her down to the ground. Luna was holding her. "Breathe, Raven" Luna said.

"Get off me!" Raven shouted. I felt like I was the third wheel. I looked at Murphy. Raven had calmed down.

"Bisexuals..." He said quietly. I smiled at him.

"Don't mock it till you try it" I said putting my hand on his shoulder. He smiled back.

"Who said I haven't tried it?" He said. We both smirked at each other.

"Let's go again," Raven said. I laughed slightly.

----

Abby made me pee in a cup. She was testing the urine sample. Gross if you ask me. The radio clicked. I walked over to it. "This is Clarke... We lost a barrel of fuel" She said. I looked at Abby.

"I'll tell Raven," I said.

"Xania?" Clarke said.

"yeah, it's me." I said.

"Your list saved us... Thank you." She said. I looked at Abby.

"no problem. Over" I said putting it down.

"I'll tell Raven. Whatever your doing sounds important" Murphy said. I smiled and nodded at him. I sat down next to Abby.

"Why are looking at it like that?" I asked.

"You see this?" She asked pointing to the screen. I nodded.

"Those are your vitals." She said. I nodded. "That... Isn't supposed to be there" She said pointing a bar. I stared at it.