Praimfaya 53.

Murphy and Monty had left for the lighthouse. Clarke, Emori, Echo, Raven, Bellamy, and I were still in the bunker. I was helping work on the ship with Emori and Echo as Bellamy and Clarke were talking.

"Launch system—optimal" A robotic voice said through the speakers. I stopped moving and listened. "Navigation system—optimal. Life support system—assessing damage... All life support systems are offline. Landing system— optimal. Communication system—assessing damage. All communication systems are offline" The voice finished.

I bit my lip and sighed. "Launch sequence terminated" The robotic voice announced. I stood up quickly and followed raven out of the ship.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"It's simple, there's no power in the ring. Two minutes ago, I thought it wasn't a problem because I could activate it remotely." Raven said grabbing a tablet. Everyone circled around her.

"Over the rockets Comm system." Clarke finished.

"So we turn the power on from the inside." Bellamy said shrugging.

"We can't get inside, that's the point. Without power we can't open the hangar door." I responded quickly.

"Raven, Xania, think. You both have solved bigger problems than this before." Clarke said approaching the both of us.

"Yeah, not in 53 minutes." Raven said as she began breathing heavily.

"Raven—" Clarke tried.

"It's over, Clarke!" Raven shouted in her face. "You know, maybe if I still had Alie's code eating away my brain, i could figure it out." She sobbed as she sat down on a step in-front of the rocket. "I'm not smart enough myself."

"You're not alone" I said sitting beside her. She sniffed and leaned her head on my shoulder. "We need you." I said. She slowly raised her head up and looked at me.

"Alie was on the ark. Alie was on the ark! I was right there, so close to the kill switch, But she got away by transmitting herself to the ring" Raven said getting up and rushing away.

"Using the pod in the temple." Echo reminded.

"Yes! If she can do it, so can we" Raven said a smile crossed her face.

"The satellite tower" I said, looking over at her.

"You three back in the cockpit. Finish those restraints. You three, helmets on, you're with me"
Raven said looking at Bellamy, Clarke and I.

We all began heading out. Raven stopped and turned around.

"Computer, resume launch sequence." She said before turning around and heading back out.

——

"She gets to take her space walk" I said as Raven gave us a briefing on what to do. I heard heavy breathing coming from behind the tree-line.

"Murphy? Hey, Murphy!" Bellamy said running over to Murphy as he emerged. He had the oxygen tank. "Where's Monty?"

"He's in trouble. He had to expose his hands. He passed out. Look. If we go back now, we can get him." Murphy said pointing behind him.

"Go, we got this" I said to Bellamy. He nodded and followed Murphy back into the tree-line.

"It's gonna take you a good 10 minutes to come back and get to the cockpit. You have to come down by 10 minutes or you'll be left behind." Raven reminded.

"10 Minutes. I got this" Clarke said nodding.

"I can do it," I said reaching to take the backpack from Clarke.

"No. I want to. You wait for me here. Don't think I was going to let you go with Raven and leave me here" Clarke said. I smiled.

"I'd never dream of leaving you for Raven." I said with a smirk. Raven scoffed.

"Alright love birds. I'm out" Raven said. I nodded at her.

——

"Clarke!" I shouted as loud as I could. Her couldn't hear me. She hadn't gotten the transmitter set up yet and we had 10 minutes left till the radiation hit. I grunted and kicked the satellite pole.

"I am not, leaving without you, Clarke Griffin!" I shouted again.

——

"Come on!" I shouted at Clarke as she made her way down. "What took so long?!" I shouted as we began running for the bunker.

"The satellites had to be manually turned!" She shouted through heavy breathes.

"Gods, we're gonna die" I said grabbing Clarkes hand as we continued running.

"Together" She said quietly. I smiled slightly at her.

——

Clarke slid to the ground as she turned around the corner too fast in the bunker. I stopped running and helped her up.

"Clarke!" I shouted as she didn't move. Her helmet slipped off and her eyes were shut. She passed out. I grunted and lifted her all the way.

I ran as fast as I could to the center of the bunker.  I put Clarke down and slid her under a table. I carried myself over and took off my helmet.

"It's gonna be okay. We're gonna be okay" I muttered as the walls began to shake. I bit my lip and wrapped Clarke around my arms.

"I love you" I choked out as a hot tear rolled down my cheek. "I'll see you in the afterlife" I muttered as I kisses her forehead.

The end!

(they're not dead :0)

They actually lived and made it out of the rubble and then found Madi and raised her until the 100 made it out of the bunker! And Charmaine came down and blah blah blah yk yk. I'm sorry I couldn't continue this story it's just that I need to carry on other stories. I love you all and appreciate the views!! I hope you all loved this as much as I did.