Gimme shelter 48- God complex 49.

I felt a weight on my waist. I looked over. It was an arm. I looked behind me. It was Clarke. She looked clean. She must have showered. I slowly moved her arm to her side and got up. I could hear rock music in the distance. I slowly walked toward the sound. It was from the kitchen. Murphy was dancing. I scoffed. Emori was with him.

"Hey! Would you look it's our acid tripping Messiah" He said smiling.

"I should have never told you guys," I said shaking my head. Murphy pushed a bowl in front of me. I looked down at it. " What is this?" I asked.

"A specialty I learned when locked inside of a lighthouse," He said. I laughed. I poked the bowl. I heard something clattering. I could hear footsteps.

"You hear that?" I asked Murphy. He shook his head. I looked around. "I'll leave you two," I said to Emori and Murphy. They nodded. I walked toward the noise. I turned into a room. Clarke turned and pointed her gun at me. "Woah!" I said raising my hands. She sighed. "What the hell are you doing?" I asked.

"Quiet. Someone broke in" She said. I stared at her.

"John!" I heard Emori shout. I turned and ran toward the kitchen. Murphy hit a man that was on top of Emori with a cutting board. I reached down to Emori.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Can you stand?" Clarke asked.

"Wait! He's mine" Emori said. She got up and ran at him. Murphy picked her up. "If we don't kill him now he will kill all of us," She said.

"You know him?" I asked.

"Baylis," She said.

"She's lying. You don't know me." He said.

"you said you'd kill me!" She shouted. "Well, guess what, Planhaka, I'm gonna kill you." She said.

"Hey, hey, hey, don't move," Clarke said pointing her gun at the man. I walked around the counter slowly. He was still staring at Clarke.

I dropped to my knees and wrapped my arms around his neck. I squeezed. He choked and scratched at me. I moved my face and tightened my arms. He fell limp. I let go of him.

"Done," I said getting up.

"Does he move alone?" I asked Emori.

"not usually," She said. I sighed.

"All right. Check everywhere" Murphy said. I nodded.

----

I entered the lab. I heard a familiar voice. "It, uh-it burns on contact," My father said. I stopped. I looked down. Abby was talking on the radio. "It kills. After today, the water won't be drinkable. We lost what we had stored in the fire. We have enough for a couple of weeks, but after that-"

"I know what happens after that." Abby said interrupting him.

"We need a solution," My father said. Abby sighed. " Abby, are you there?" My father asked.

"I'm here." She said. "There may be... A solution" She said looking at a paper on her desk.

"That's great." My father said.

"But to find it, I... I have to do something that I never thought I'd have to do..." She said. I looked further at the paper. It was my file. I stared at the file. Abby continued talking to my father.

"She's going to kill you for the cure," Sheidheda said. I looked at him. I turned and walked out of the lab. I pushed my hair back with my hands and sighed. It was raining. I stayed under the safety of the overhang.