Wanheda pt 2 27.- Ye Who Enter Here 28.

rocks do not make good pillows. Bellamy and the others hadn't come back yet. I have this terrible knot in my neck from sleeping wrong and with all of the bouncing from riding Raider is just not a good combination.

Lincon woke me up and asked for a little alone time with Octavia. Of course, I agreed. Octavia taught me a lot. I mean that girl can talk for hours. I only got around two hours of sleep. I wouldn't be surprised if I had mastered riding a horse in that amount of time. I was walking through Arkadia stretching my neck when Octavia, Lincon, and a couple of others came through carrying a stretcher.

I ran toward them. The doors to medbay closed before I could get in. A guard stopped m from entering any further. I looked over at him. "No more. That's enough" He said. He had his hand on my chest.

"What's going on?" I asked looking at him.

"A grounder was hit. Abby's doing surgery on him now." He said. I just sighed then walked away.

Lincoln, Octavia, Abby, Jasper, and a couple of the guards walked out of medbay. I stood up.

"Where are you going?" I asked looking at them. Abby turned to me.

"We're taking him to Mount Weather. The mountain is better equipped. I need you to stay here. Make sure they don't rip each other apart" She said then continued walking outside of Arkadia.

"Great," I said.

I was watching the kids practice knife skills. They were crap, to say the least, but they're just kids. Of course, they didn't have real knives they had wood that I and some of the parents carved out into the shape of the knife. The tips were blunt so that nothing could pierce any flesh but it was essential to make sure that they didn't try to hurt each other. "Grounders 6 o'clock!" I heard someone yell.

"Halt," I said raising my hand to the kids. They all turned to me. I looked back at them. "Take a break. Do what you want with your time." I said then walked out of the room. I walked outside. The guards were at their posts aiming at the grounder. I walked up to the gate and looked.

It was Trikru. They were just sitting there waiting for someone to come out.

"Open the gate" I said looking up at the guards. They looked down at me. "The chancellor isn't here right now and I don't trust any of you so open the gate," I said looking up at them. The guard nodded. I pulled out a knife I had in my back pocket. The gate buzzed and opened looked over to one of the guards. He nodded and made his way to my side. We walked toward the grounder. "Trikru?" I asked looking at him. He nodded.

"What do you want?" I asked in Tridgeslang.

"Heda requests your presence. Alone" He replied in Tridgeslang. I looked at Arkadia.

"Why?" I asked looking back at the grounder.

"It doesn't matter. Our scouts reported that you had a horse. Is this true?" He asked. I looked at the other guard. He didn't know Tridgeslang. Only a couple of us did.

"I do have a horse," I said standing my ground. Even though he was up higher than me I still stood tall.

"Good. Tell your servants to get it ready. Heda doesn't like to be kept waiting" He said staring into my eyes. I just sighed and turned to my guard.

"Get raider ready, please. Bring her out to me fast" I said looking at him.

"What about Arkadia ma'am." He said hesitantly. He looked at the grounder then back to me.

"I shouldn't be too long. Just tell the kids I will be back by evening or tomorrow" I said. He nodded.

I was riding beside the grounder. "Where did you get an Azgeda horse?" He asked looking at me. I looked over at him.