DNR 50 - Die all Die merrily 51 - The Other Side 52

Raven, Murphy, Emori, and I were all sitting in Becca's lab. Everyone else had left.

"I got it," Murphy said as he twisted off a cap.

"You sure? It's heavy" Raven quipped. I looked over at Murphy. I smiled slightly as the cap fell into his arms and he groaned.

"This is why they left us behind? To scavenge Tech?" Emori asked. I glanced over at her. She was worried Abby would use her as a test subject. With the way Abby has been lately, I wouldn't doubt it.

"Hey, we talked about this. We didn't get left behind. They're coming back." Murphy said to Emori.

"Forgive me, if I don't believe what you're people say anymore," Emori responded, raising an eyebrow at Murphy.

"She has a right, Murphy. You of all people should know the lengths Clarke and her mother would go to, to save the others." I said moving a box from one side of the lab to the other.

"Speaking of, why didn't you go with your princess, knight?" Murphy antagonized walking over to me. I looked over at him.

"Clarke's worried about me. Doesn't want me moving around too much in case..." I said drifting from my sentence.

"What? In case you have a stroke like Raven?" Emori asked. My eyes moved to her.

"Why don't you guys quit whatever you're doing? I don't want to be stuck in a hole in the ground for 5 years with you three bickering." Raven said. I chuckled.

"Come on. At least we get to live." Murphy said. I shook my head at his cockroach antics.

"Said the cockroach to the Raven," Raven said, almost reading my mind.

"Do you guys hear that?" Raven asked. I looked over at her.

"Emori get the seizure kit from Abby's office," Murphy said.

"No, no. It's okay. I'm fine. I'm fine." Raven said. I nodded.

"You guys take that stuff to the next drop-off. I'll get started on the processors." Raven said.

"Nuh-uh. No coding." Murphy said.

"It's not coding. It's de-wiring" I said picking a box and heading out of the room.

----

"Hey, come on. They're here" Emori said coming into my room. I nodded. I picked up my backpack and began walking out of the room.

Jackson and Miller had gotten most of the boxes out to the Rover. I picked two up and began walking out to the Rover.

"Xania. Clarke was worried." Jackson said smiling at me. I smiled back.

"Let's hope we can get there before she has a reason," I said throwing my bag into the rover.

*Die all, Die merrily 51.*

Everyone had fought for a spot in the bunker. The clans choose one person to fight. I should have gone with Clarke. I could have fought. I would find a way to work Skaikru and Trikru into the bunker. But no, Jaha managed to trick Clarke into taking the bunker for Skaikru.

I wouldn't stand with him. Not even if it meant not seeing Clarke again. I was standing above the bunker door.

My father and a lot of others came running in. I looked at them.

"No, no, no." My father said kneeling down to the bunker door trying to open it.

"It's too late," I muttered.

"Keep everyone out now!" Gaia shouted at the guards. She looked at me. "you let them do this?" She asked. I clenched my jaw.

"You think I had a choice?" I asked. My father looked up at me. He put his hand on my shoulder as he stood up.