Nevermore 36.

I was twirling an arrow in my hand when I heard a rover arrive. I shot up. Jasper was here. I ran out. He was being a real dick but I'm glad to see he got out okay. I saw him get out of the car. "Jasper," I said walking toward him. Someone else got out of the passenger seat. "Clarke" I muttered. She froze when she saw me.

"I need your help! We have to get her inside before she wakes up!" Jasper shouted. He was carrying Raven. I turned my attention to him. I stepped aside and watched as he carried her inside. I turned back to Clarke.

"Were you followed?" Bellamy asked.

"Maybe. I don't know" Jasper responded. I walked over to Clarke. I let out a shaky breath.

"I'm sorry about Lexa," I said. She nodded.

"We have bigger problems right now." She said. I followed her inside the cave. "Clear some space," She said.

"Raven's not raven anymore," Jasper said. "Jaha's been chipping everyone," he said. I froze. I reached into my pocket.

"this?" I asked holding up a chip.

"Where did you get that?" He asked.

"Jaha gave it to me," I said.

"Get it out of here!" He shouted. I nodded. I threw it in the fire.

"Jasper's right. I've seen it with my own eyes" Clarke said.

"I don't need your help, all right?" Jasper yelled at her. I stood up.

"Relax," I said to Jasper. He breathed unsteadily.

"She's pretty," Charmaine said. I turned to her.

"Not right now" I muttered to her. She stayed where she was. I looked over at Raven.

"Don't you start" Jasper said. I looked at him.

"Start what?" I asked.

"Doing that crazy talking thing that everyone else was doing!" He yelled at me.

"What are you talking about?" Bellamy asked.

"They can see it. They do this thing where they look past you or next to them and talk to something that's not there" He said. Everyone looked at me.

"What?" I asked.

"I didn't take the chip!" I said.

"I saw you do that earlier too," Octavia said. Raven got up and ran. She punched Jasper. Jasper injected Raven with a reaper stick after Bellamy got a hold of her.

"I know where we can get a wristband for Raven's project," Clarke said.

"Let's go, then," I said getting up.

"I'll talk to her," Clarke said as we pulled up to a trader's hut. Bellamy pointed his gun at the woman.

"Move!" he shouted at her. She moved aside.

"Tie her to the bed," Clarke said as we entered the room. Raven grunted.

"I'll wait out there," I said leaving the room. Bellamy had his gun out. He was pointing it at the woman.

"I've got this" Clarke said. I nodded and moved aside. Bellamy did as well. She finished talking to her and looked at me.

"Can I talk to you outside?" Clarke asked. I nodded. She headed outside. I followed her. She pulled me behind the shack.

"What is it?" I asked. She looked at me with sorrow.

"I... I don't think there are any words that I can say that can describe how sorry I am" She said. I looked away from her. I felt Charmaine next to me. I glanced at her. "I didn't mean to hurt you, or-or anyone in that matter. I just... I just needed time, Xania." She said. I sighed.