The 48 11.

I woke up to Raven pushing me. "What?" I asked sleepily.

"The others. They aren't here" she said.

"What?" I asked alarmed, standing up.

"I never saw them come back," She said in a rushed tone. I began to look around. I walked outside of the Dropship. There were severely burned bodies all around the dropship. No sign of Clarke. Or the others. I looked for anything that might signal where they went.

There were canisters and they weren't burnt. I picked them up. Anything that small should have been disintegrated. I went back into the dropship. Raven was passed out on the floor.

"Raven! Raven!" I said shaking her. I heard something.

"Stop yelling please," She said looking at me. I heard footsteps.

"Stay here," I said getting up. "What no please don't"

"I won't let them touch you," I said looking into her eyes. She nodded. I handed her my gun. I made my way up the ladder. I watched silently as a grounder entered the dropship. I was about to jump down when raven shot him through the head. I jumped down.

"Damn," I said looking at the dead Grounder. I heard more footsteps. I pulled out my knife and prepared to throw it. They came inside.

"It's okay. Raven, Xania, Don't." Murphy said. "Don't shoot please" He said.

"Or throw," He said looking at the knife in my hand.

"Why not?" Raven and I said at the same time. "You shot me," Raven said raising her gun.

"Xania!" Murphy yelled to me for help. I didn't do anything. She pulled the trigger. The gun clicked.

"Lucky ass," I said looking at the gun. I dropped my hand. Raven had the gun click a couple more times. Murphy limped toward us. He sat down.

"Yeah, I would have shot me too." He said. I just looked down at Raven.

"Let me help you sit up," I said looking at Raven.

"No it's fine I've got it," She said grunting and trying to sit up.

"Raven just let me help-"

"NO!" She yelled. Murphy just whistled. I looked at him.

"Fine," I said looking back at Raven. She groaned then finally sat up. I just sighed and sat down next to her.

Murphy got the rope tying his hands together off.

"What are you doing here, Murphy?" Raven asked him.

"Dying," He said as he got the ropes off. "What are you doing here Xania?" He asked me.

"Making sure Raven doesn't," I said smiling Sarcastically.

"Xania... I'm hungry" Raven said looking at me.

"There's probably rations on the second floor," I said looking at her. She looked at me in the eyes. "What about him?" I asked looking at Murphy.

"I doubt he can do anything. " She said looking at him.

"I'll make sure of that," I said standing up.

"What?" Murphy asked. I walked over to Murphy.

"Xania what are you doing?! Xania don't!" He said as I shoved my fingers in his stab wound. He cried out in pain.

"Good," I said as I stood up. I walked up the ladder. I looked around. There was a box in the corner of the room. I opened it up. There were apples in it. Some of them were bad. I threw the ones that were bad on the ground. I picked up the box and brought it down.