Spacewalker 17.

Clarke came back around nighttime. I was walking out to see her with Raven. There was already a pretty big group surrounding her. "How did it go?" Abby asked.

"We can have a truce. But in return... They want Finn" She said looking at Finn.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Raven asked Clarke.

"That's their offer," Clarke said looking at me.

"That's not an offer. It's a punishment" Raven said.

"For what happened in the village," Finn said. Clarke looked at me again.

"What?" I asked. "You're looking at me with a guilty look on your face," I said walking forward.

"Finn isn't the only one they want," She said looking down. I was confused.

"What do you mean?" Finn asked. Clarke looked back up at me.

"They call you the 'NightRipa'. It's because of your blood. They have black blood here..." She said pointing at my face. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"So... They gave me a nickname so what?" I asked looking at her.

"They call them Nightbleeda's they're the determining of who the next commander is..." She said.

"So what? They think I'm a threat?" I asked looking at her.

"They want to train you. They've seen you fight." She said looking at me. "It's the only way. They think because of the color of your blood you're their's." She said with a sigh. I just looked down in thought.

"I'll do it," I said looking at Clarke. She sucked in a deep breath.

"What? No!" Raven said looking at me.

"If it ensures a truce I'll do it. Plus... I can make sure Finn doesn't run away" I said looking at him.

"Stop it!" Abby shouted. Everyone turned to her. "We are going into the Ark to discuss this. Now!" She said looking around at everyone. I nodded before she left.

We were sitting in the old chancellor's room waiting for Abby. I could hear people shouting outside. " I'm not dying for that black blood and spacewalker." I could hear them shouting.

"Raven's in the jail cell," Abby said coming in. I looked up at her.

"Why?" I asked.

"The crowd got out of control. She let her anger get the best of her" she said as she sat down. "Ignore them," Abby said as she looked at me.

"Let's get to the point. If Finn and I don't go it's all of us dying. If Finn and I do go it's maybe two dying for hundreds" I said looking at her. She looked up at me.

"Why do you think you're going to die?" She asked panicked.

"I don't know but if it saves Clarke and the others then I will do it. And Finn deserves it" I said leaning back in my chair.

"Xania! What Finn did was wrong but he doesn't deserve to die" She said looking at me.

"You're just like your daughter," I said sighing and putting my head in my hands.

"Actually she's just like her father. But thank you" She said. I glared at her through my fingers.

"You already know where I stand on this why am I still here?" I asked folding my arms across my chest.

"Clarke said the commander has to have black blood." She said as she stood up. "Come with me," She said as she left the room. I stood up reluctantly and followed.