Chapter 18

*Sam's POV*

The whole car ride was silent. Alyssa's definitely pissed off. I really hope she's not mad at me.

We walk into Alyssa's house and she immediately heads for the stairs.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going to sleep."

"What? It's only like 11."

"So what?"

"Can you at least get me another icepack first?"

"Sure."

She walks into the kitchen and grabs an ice pack out of the freezer. She chucks it at me.

"Jeez, are you trying to give me another bruise?"

"Sorry, I didn't mean to throw it that hard."

"It's ok, I'm just messing with you."

"Ok well I'm going up to bed."

"Wow, ok cool, just leave me down here by myself."

"Do you want to come with me?"

What kind of question is that???? Of course I want to come with her.

"Yeah, I guess" I said so she doesn't suspect anything.

She holds out her hand and I grab it. She leads us up to her room and turns on the light.

"I'm going to change. I'll be right out" she says walking into the bathroom.

She comes out in a white t-shirt that barely covers her ass. Oh my god.

She pulls back the covers and then hops into bed.

I take my shirt off and join her. I wrap my arms around her and pull her closer to me.

"You're hot."

"I know" she says.

"No, I mean like your body feels like it's 100 degrees. Are you feeling ok?"

"I'm fine Sam. My body just gives off a lot of extra body heat."

"Oh, well you're hot in more ways than one then" I said winking at her.

"Sam! You're such a goof" she says playfully hitting my arm.

She's so cute.

*Alyssa's POV*

I walk out of the bathroom in just a t-shirt. It's what I usually wear to bed. I forgot how short it is though. Oh well.

I see Sam stare at me for a few seconds, and then I crawl into bed. He takes his shirt off and joins me.

Wow, he's really hot.

I feel his arms wrap around my waist.

I reach for my phone on the night stand next to me and I put on some music.