Chapter 12

*Jessica's POV*

I see Sam and Alyssa pull up.

I run out to Sam's car and pull Alyssa into my arms.

Her clothes are soaking wet.

"Ok, go get dried off and change into some dry clothes, then come back down here because you're going to tell me everything." I said shoving her upstairs.

I walk over to Sam and hug him.

"Thanks for bringing her home Sam."

"You're welcome. So how's it going with you and Jack J" Sam asks.

"Well, let's see, he's super cute, funny, and charming. I would say things are going pretty well. Thank you for bringing him over here and introducing me to him" I say giggling.

"Anytime love" Sam says.

I walk upstairs to see if Alyssa needs anything.

*Sam's POV*

"So what are you going to do about your feelings towards Alyssa" Jack J asks as he walks into the room.

"Shhhh.... Jesus, say it a little louder why don't ya?" I say.

"Sorry, but I'm guessing Jack screwed up tonight, so now's your chance to be there for her and show her how you feel" Jack J says.

The kid's got a good point.

"I don't know, we'll see" I say as I walk into the living room.

*Alyssa's POV*

Jess knocks on my door.

"Alyssa, it's me. Can I come in" Jess asks.

"Yeah."

"So what happened? Tell me everything" Jess says as she crawls into bed with me.

I tell Jess what happened.

Meanwhile Sam is downstairs telling Jack J. what happened with me and Jack G.

"Jesus Christ, he really fucked up" Jack J. says.

"I thought for sure Jack had changed because of the way he acted around her. I should've known better. Jack will never change. He's not the relationship type. I don't know why I thought Alyssa would be able to change him" Sam says.

The boys fall asleep on the living room couches while me and Jess fall asleep in my bed upstairs.