Chapter 8

After sitting silently in the car for a few minutes, Jack decides to talk.

"I'm glad kissing is allowed because when we get to where we're going I don't think I'll be able to keep my hands off of you" jack says as he places his hand on my thigh.

"Just keep your eyes on the road, Jack" I say with a smirk.

"Yes ma'am" Jack says.

About an hour later we arrive at some huge mansion in the middle of nowhere.

The entire mansion is surrounded by forests.

"We're here" Jack says as he pulls into the driveway.

"Jack this place is beautiful. Where are we?"

"This is my family's summer place" Jack says as he opens the door for me.

"It's so...wow."

"Yeah it's pretty great" he says.

"Come on. I'll show you around" he says.

He holds out his hand and I grab it.

He leads me to the front door and opens it for me.

We walk in and it's even prettier on the inside.

"Jack this is absolutely stunning."

"It's not as amazing as you though" he says smiling.

I leaned in and gave him a quick peck on the cheek.

"Ok, come on I'll show you where we're really going" Jack says.

We get to this huge sliding glass door that leads to the backyard.

Jack opens it and tells me to follow him.

There's a pool and a huge fire pit. We walked past that to a little area with a sheet hanging over two tree branches. There's a little projector shining onto the sheet.

When we get closer I see a huge blanket spread out with pillows all over.

"Wow...Jack..."

"What's wrong? You don't like it? We can go to the indoor theater downstairs instead" Jack says nervously.

"What? You have an indoor one too? And no Jack I love it. It's perfect" I say laughing.

"Oh, ok good" Jack says.

He walks over to the blanket and sits down. He pats the blanket next to him, motioning for me to join him.

"Ok so I looked and we didn't really have any of the newer movies other than 22 jump street. Is it ok if we watch that" Jack asks.

"Of course! It's my favorite movie! Jack, you look so nervous. Is everything alright?"

"Yeah, sorry, I'm just nervous because I don't want to screw this up" Jack says smiling.

"Jack this is amazing. Just being with you is perfect so stop freaking out, ok?"

I kissed him on the cheek.

"Ok" he says smiling.

All of a sudden this guy walks up to us.

"Good evening Mr. Gilinsky and guest! I have everything prepared for this evening, so just sit back, relax, and enjoy!" he says.

"Thanks Albert" Jack says.

Albert, the butler, walks back inside and leaves the two of us alone.

"You have a butler?"

"Yeah. He's kind of my wing-man for tonight" Jack says laughing.

I just smiled at him.

Albert starts the movie and I decided to cuddle up next to Jack.

We laughed throughout the movie.

Towards the end of the movie, Jack fell asleep.

When the movie ended, I woke him up.

"Jack? The movie's over" I said as I lightly shake Jack to try and wake him up.

That doesn't work, so I started to place kisses along Jack's neck.

"Jack..." I say in between kisses.

"W-what are you doing?" Jack asks groggily.

"I was trying to wake you up."

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry. I can't believe I fell asleep" He says.

"It's ok."

Jack moves closer to me and starts to kiss me.

"J-jack w-what are you doing?"

"Thanking you for waking me up" he says as he continues to kiss my neck.

All of a sudden a flash of lightning appears and we hear thunder. Next thing I know, it starts pouring.

Jack and I both get up and run inside.

"Mr. Gilinsky there's a huge storm warning for this area. I'm afraid you're going to have to spend the night here. I've set up the master suite for you and the guest room is set for your guest. If it's alright with you I'd like to get home before the storm gets very bad." Albert says as he hands us both towels.

"Ok, that's fine. Be careful! Thanks Albert." Jack says.

"So I guess you're stuck with me tonight" Jack says smirking.

"Yeah I guess I am."