Chapter 10

*Alyssa's POV*

Jack pulls me into his arms and places kisses on my forehead.

"Are you sure that was your first time?" Jack asks laughing.

"Yeah, why?" I ask giggling.

"It's just, you were better than some of the other girls I've been with" Jack says smiling.

"How many girls have you been with" I ask.

"I don't know. I didn't really keep track" he says.

"Was that what this was? Am I just another girl you won't be able to keep track of?" I ask as I get out of the bed.

I hurry up and put my clothes on.

"What? No, wait, that's not what I meant. Alyssa, where are you going?" Jack asks getting up after me.

"This was a mistake Jack, I need to go" I say.

"Please, stay" Jack says as he grabs my arm.

"I can't Jack, this was a mistake. We hardly even know each other. I should just go" I say as I start to cry.

"Alyssa, wait! How are you going to get home? It's still storming pretty badly. I don't want you out there all alone. At least let me drive you home. I'm sorry, I should've never let this happen" Jack says.

"I'll call Sam" I said as I walk into the hallway and head downstairs.

"Alyssa, c'mon. Please don't do this. I...I really like you. You're different from all of the other girls. You mean something to me. The other girls were just one-night stands. They didn't mean anything" Jack says.

"Really Jack? Because it feels like I'm just another one of your one-night stands" I reply as I try to get out my phone.

"No, of course you're not just another one-night stand. You're more than that" Jack says.

"Jack, I barely even know your last name. You don't even know mine. I don't know anything about you, and you don't know anything about me" I said crying as I dial Jess' number.

"My last name is Gilinsky. We can get to know each other Alyssa, just give me a chance" Jack says as he walks towards me.

"Jack, just stay away from me" I said as I walked further away from him.

"Please don't do this!" Jack says as tears start to roll down his face.

"Jess, can you put Sammy on the phone?" I ask.

"Yeah, is everything ok? You sound like you've been crying, what's going on" Jess asks.

"Just put Sammy on the phone" I said as tears still roll down my face.

"What's up sweet thang?" Sammy asks.

"Sam do you know where Jack's beach house is" I ask in tears.

"Uh...yeah, is everything ok" Sammy asks seriously.

"Can you come get me" I asked, more like begged.

"Ok, I'll be there as soon as I can" Sammy says.

"Ok, thanks" I said right before I hang up.

"Sam's going to come pick me up. I'm gonna go wait outside" I say walking towards the door.

"What? Are you crazy? It's still storming out" Jack says.

I ignore him and walk outside.

It's still pouring.

My clothes get soaked within a minute.

Jack stands in the doorway and just watches me.

"Why are you doing this" Jack yells over the sound of the rain.

"Because Jack..." I say crying.

"BECAUSE WHY" he yells walking onto the porch.

"BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO GET HURT AGAIN" I yell.

"Alyssa, I wouldn't do that to you" Jack says.

"You already did" I say as I lean over the railings of the porch.

"FINE, YOU WANT TO BE CRAZY AND WAIT OUT HERE? GO AHEAD. I OBVIOUSLY CAN'T STOP YOU" Jack yells as he slams the door.

He slams the door and puts his back up against it.

He slowly slides down until he's on the floor.

Jack puts his head in his hands and starts to tear up.

Sam calls Jack.

*Jack's POV*

"Hello" I ask still crying.

"Dude, what the fuck is going on? Jess is freaking out and Alyssa called me and told me to come get her. What happened?" Sam asks.

"I screwed up dude. I screwed up big time" I say.

"I just can't believe you brought her to the lake house. I thought you only brought the girls that you were serious with to the lake house? If you were just going to hit it and quit it, why did you bring her there? " Sam says sounding confused.

"It's not like that with her. She's different. I'm crazy about her Sam, but I fucked up and now she hates me. She's waiting for you on the porch, in the pouring rain, because she doesn't even want to be in the same room as me" I say.

"What did you do" Sam asks.

"I...I had sex with her and then afterwards I said something that I shouldn't have, and I just really fucked up dude" I said still in tears.

"Jesus Christ Jack. She must not have been that different from your other hoes. Whatever dude, I'll be there in like a minute and I'll bring her home. I'll talk to you tomorrow bro" Sam says.

"Alright. And she's not like the other girls so stop saying that" I said as I hang up.

I see Sam pull into the driveway and watch as Alyssa gets into his car.

They drive away, leaving me alone in the lake house.

God I really fucked this up. I guess that's what I get for trying to change my ways.