Part 4: Raw

I finally reached Rhys, where he was sleeping at. I quickly opened the door, seeing him sitting up. "What was that?" He quickly asked, "A bomb. A new group showed up." I groaned. "Ohh, great. More of your Pandoran friends came by," Rhys muttered, his feet met the cold floor which made him shiver. "We have to go, Roboto!" I said, "Okay, okay! Don't push me!" He said. I opened the door "We have to get outside." I murmured.
- outside 😶
We got outside but still got caught by the group, "Hello." A particular woman walk up to us. "My names Genii!" She introduced herself, "Im the second leader, may I introduce you the other one?" She asked. "Sure." Rhys said, bluntly. "No, Rhys. I already know who she is." I said, looking at Genii. "No, no no. Let this kind lady show me who your little friend is." He said, angry. I groaned. "Such an.." I murmured, "Pardon?" He said, raising his brow. "She is beauty, she is grace, she will punch you in the face-- Tracey Rinne!" She said, getting out of the way. (Tracey was behind her :P) Showing Tracey, who hasn't changed a bit when I last saw her. All I know is that she wants revenge on Hyperion, and Rhys would be the perfect bait for them. Handsome jack killed both of her parents in the war. She came to me, it was when she was younger. At least 16 and she wanted to join my group, I denied her since.. She was still a kid. After a few years I heard she built a group called 'Rise'. One day a few of my people went to get some food by the river, only two came back. They said that the group Rise said it was their turf, I got furious and decided to have a talk with her. I really just should've moved from where we were staying because after that conversation, she declared war. So she wanted a war I gave her a war. I lost many people, after that. We decided to go on our own paths. "Heeeyyyy, Fiona! Long time no see, huh? Still with that gurl? What was her name? Mari?" She said. "Still with that little puppy, sparkle face? Oh yeah, I killed her didn't I? Whoops." I chuckled. "What the fuck?" Rhys muttered. Tracey shot her eyes at Rhys and smirked, "Hyperion.." She walked up to him "You can't touch him!" I shouted. "Why not?" She asked, we started arguing "Im just going to stand here.... Let y'all figure this out.. Uh." Rhys said. "Tracey! I am warning you!" "What're you going to do, huh?" She said. "He's already mine." THAT CAME OUT SO WRONG! SO SO SO WRONG!! "Um.. What?" Rhys said, "IIIIII... Didn't mean it.. Like that." I said, nervously. "Ohhh, Hyperion and Pandoran romance, huh? It's like Romeo and Juliette! It's not suppose to work that way, You know what happened at the end of Romeo and Juliette right?" She said, "No." Rhys mumbled. "They both died." She smirked.