Part 2: Finding her

What does she mean I was taken by Hyperion? I sat down on the grassy floor, I stared down at my robotic arm. I need a new one.. My robotic arm is really old.
- Next day
Fiona's POV
I opened my eyes, I was laying down on grass. "Fiona?" I heard Rhys shout, I got up, I brushed off some dirt on my clothes. I walked through the tall grass, I saw Rhys "Fiona..? Uh, just wanted to tell you that we're going to leave." He shrugged.
-
"We should've asked that man directions." George said, "Who? That man with a greasy face?" Said Rhys. "Yeah.." George sighed, we started hearing footsteps. "What's that sound?" Ralph asked, "Ah!" Someone shoved a bag over my head "Fiona!" Rhys shouted. I heard gunshots. I squirmed in the man's arms, he wasn't really that strong. I kicked the man's knee and he let go, I took off the bag to see "Sasha?!" I said, totally shocked. "What the hell?!" I said, angry. "This is Sasha?" Rhys asked, "Yes. I thought you were kidnaped by Hyperions!" I shouted. "And I thought you were dead!" She said, "What? You wanted me dead--?" "No! Of course I didn't! I just thought you were since the caravan got destroyed!" She hugged me. "What happened?" I asked, hugging her back. "I was saved by this dude. His name is Rudiger." "Well, anyways, it looks like one of your prisoners killed one of our men." 'Rudiger' said, "Uhhh.." Rhys said, worried. "So? That bandit was one of our weakest." Sasha sighed. "Hmm, yes. But still, he was one of us." He said. "Ugh, alright, who killed him?" Sasha said, sluggish. George pushed Andy in front, "Skin him alive." He snapped his fingers. "Whoa, hey. These men... They-- they tried to help me get Sasha." Sasha gave me a shocked look, she didn't believe it. "Yes, I know. We're fighting Hyperion but.. I was so scared for my sister, I had to find help..!" I said, looking down. *SLAP* I fell to the ground, Rudiger slapped me with his back hand. "The hell?!" Sasha pushed him away, Rhys helped me up. "She betrayed Pandoran's! Behind her people's back!" One of the men shouted. " She doesn't care. Maybe she cares about Hyperion more," he began "No, I don't! You think I care about these scag shits?!" I angrily yelled. Rhys quickly stepped away from me and gave me an angry look, "I helped you!" "Well, it looks like you didn't do much! You just got us lost because of your stupid boss! Plus-- I could've find her myself instead of you!" we both shared glares. "Maybe this is a Romeo and Juliet kind of moment?" Another man muttered. "Fiona?" Sasha gave me a questioning look, I couldn't handle the pressure and just looked down.
So srry it was short, vote and comment to see what happens next!